109

*After about two hours, the half-breed decided it was an okay time for a break. He leaned back in the chair and stretched his arms over her head, popping his fingers while he was at it.*

The alchemist gave a small huff as his mate moved but also stretched as he was sitting on his lap for a while. His back must have looked like the one a shrimp would have.

*Dabi turned to look at his mate. He smiled a little and pat his head gently.* "Cutie."

The man decided to let his mate call him that. He gave a soft hum as he kissed him on the cheek. "So what now?"

*The half-breed gave a small shrug.* "I'm not sure."

"Well me neither." He muttered as he placed his arms over his chest. He placed his head on the arms as he looked at the dragon.

*Dabi gently ran his hands through Tomura hair.* "I see you got your hair cut."

The man hummed '"Yeah...I just wanted to make it shorter."he paused for a second before giving him a shy look. "Do you like it?"

*The half-breed gave a small smile as he ran his hand through his lover's hair gently.* "Of course I do. You look as beautiful as always~"

The man smiled at him lightly blushing as the other ran his hand through his white hair. He twirled a few strands in between his fingers. Tomura gave a hum as he leaned against him. "You're so sweet...and charming Dabi." He muttered as he kissed his jawline.

*The dragon gave a small smirk, kissing his head.* "Why thank you, my love~" *He purred as he planted another kiss on Tomura's head.*

The alchemist gave a hum as he did so. "You're just sweet, no need to thank me~" his smiled at him as his free hand wrapped around his neck to lean forward.

*Dabi kept the smirk on his face. He gently ran his hand through his lover's hair again and sighed inaudible. He was glad Tomura seemed to be feeling better. His tail wrapped around his waist gently, rubbing against his stomach bulge.*

The alchemist kissed his lips for a second as he let out a small giggle "Your tails is weird Dabs~". His hand brushed along the skin of his neck caressing it gently.

*The dragon rolled his eyes with a smirk.* "Sometimes I wonder if it has a mind of its own or something."

"I believe it does~" he purred out as his hand wandered from his neck to the tail to brush over the warm scales. "Such a good tail~" he praised it as some would do with a pet.

*At that, Dabi couldn't help but snicker.* "You're so funny, Tomu~"

"Oh really, am I?~" he whispered as his hand stroke the tail in an even slow movement. He the leaned in for another short but loving kiss.

*The dragon connected his and his mate's lips, smirking in the process.*

The alchemist gave a soft groan as the hand in his hair brushed through it. It tug the hair behind his head. He let Dabi enter a few seconds into their now passionate kiss.

*As Dabi's tongue roamed the familiar area, his hand snuck up his mate's back. He gently traced shapes on his back, humming into the kiss.*

The albino took his hand off of his tail as it wrapped around his boyfriend. He felt his hot tongue roaming around while gently playing with his tongue along the way. He gave a small smile into their shared kiss as he pushed himself closer.

*The dragon gave a smirk as his mate pushed himself close

Tomura pulled himself away after a few seconds to get some air as he panted "Dabi.....I love you~" he leaned against his chest smiling.