103

A small smile crept on the laying woman's face. A few seconds later she opened her green eyes just enough to see. "So you miss me?" She slurred slowly before laughing a bit which quickly turned into coughing. Tomura looked towards her and gave a sigh.

Zatsu nearly jumped out of her skin when Akira spoke. Hoshi, happily, bounced up and nuzzled all over her. The alchemist stared at Akira for a moment before smiling, tears filling her eyes, and gently hugging Akira.

"Hey...hey...do't suffocate me..." She muttered at both of them. "I love you too..." She returned the hug slowly.

The alchemist giggled softly and pulled away just enough to rest her forehead against Akira's. "Don't scare me like that again," she whispered as she cupped both of Akira's cheeks gently.

"Mhm.." she muttered as she looked up to her with half closed eyes. "How are you?" She slowly asked almost stumbling over the words with her dry and croaky voice.

"Fine now," Zatsu looked at her, gently moving the stray hairs in her face away. She then gently kissed her forehead, her thumb caressing her cheek gently.

The woman gave a welcoming hum at the loving kiss and affection. "Good....and the other two?" She asked with a whisper.

Tomura had stood up from his bed and moved over to his former Master. "I'm okay...but we still don't know about Dabi..the doctor said he might wake up today. But I am glad that you are...alright.." he paused before giving a small smile.

"Was it worth it?" She asked.

"Yeah...I believe so." Zatsu looked at Tomura. She smiled softly, placing her hand on his for a moment.

The man gave her a smile. "But thanks to Zatsu and you we all made it here safely. And thanks to the doctor we survived."

"Yeah...yeah...and tell the old man that he should...take some blood and...some of...the meds..." her words got slower as she seemed to fall into unconsciousness again. The other voice in her head got louder and louder with every moment. "And...some...alcohol..." she ended.

Hoshi curled himself beside her, his head resting under her chin.

Zatsu looked at her as her eyes fell shut once again. Sighing, she gently kissed her forehead and laid her forehead against hers.

"Well...I'll go get the doctor if you don't mind." Tomura suggested as he got away from her bed to give her some room.

The alchemist looked at him and nodded softly. "Alright. I'll stay here and watch them."

"Okay." He answered as he made his way out of the room and down the hallway. He did not know where the man could be. All he could hope for that he would walk around for long enough for him to notice or that they cross paths. This happened after 5 minutes of him walking around aimlessly.

"Do you need anything Tenko?" The man's voice spoke as he appeared out of a shadow.

He turned around "Oh...yeah..and also it's Tomura now...please do not call me by my old name."

"Understandable. What do you need?"

"Akira woke up and she mumbled something about taking her blood and getting her 'the meds'...oh amd alcohol." He explained.

"Oh...well I see. Don't worry I'll be with you guys in a few minutes." 'This is bad...she hasn't requested any meds for now over 15 years...her body will go crazy if I give her such a high dosis like the meds had.'

Tomura gave a nod. "Thank you..and could you please show me where the kitchen is? I am a bit hungry."

"Of course..follow me."