125

wlw ANGST and hurt comfort.

Time flew now by fast. In a blink of an eye already 2 and a half months had passed. For Tomura that meant getting to the more exhausting part if the pregnancy. Now struggling with the weight of his stomach and other stuff such as acid regurgitation, heartburn, almost constant back pain which was even more intense since he had to deal back pains before the pregnancy as well. Cramps in his legs can be dealt with with his alchemy as well as the pain but mostly he was at the mercy of whatever his body put him through. The earlier nice and quite cute kicks of Coí could now be way stronger and with that painful. Nevertheless the alchemist tried his best to pull through. Even if he looked down himself in the bathtub sighung deeply when his finger ran iver the stretch marks on his legs and stomach. But he already sensed that he should take it slower than usually. The man was now sitting in bed reading a book waiting for his mate to come back with some snacks to join him. A long piece of cloth wrapped around his body to support his stomach. It made it easier, however he still wasn't quite found of it.

*Meanwhile, while Tomura and Dabi had lived their prosperous lives, Zatsu and Akira stayed in her house. Many days, while Akira was busy herself, Zatsu spent her time either in her lab or the forests. The spell was not as simple as she thought and, while most of the crystals had to restore or balance themselves out, she realized there was only limited amounts of the ingredients. She was surprised Akira wasn't the least bit suspicious yet, especially with her coming back a few times with her face caked in dirt and sweat. The lab days seemed much easier than the gathering ones. It only took a month to gather everything and perfect the crystals power. She then used her alchemy—the same way she had made Hoshi with—to create an infant-like body to hold the spell. Zatsu felt it was cruel to take a living body, so that influenced the magic child. She knew Akira would probably slit her throat if she ever found out what she was doing, so she planned on keeping it hidden for as long as possible. By now she had paced the entirety of her lab. Her hair was tied in a messy bun as she bit on her lip, her eyes anxiously gazing back at the canister that held the magic child.* -Have I done everything right? What's the next step? Is it supposed to take this long? What if it doesn't work because it is not a true human being?- *Her anxious thoughts began to crowd her mind, starting up a soon painful migraine.*

*Dabi soon entered the room with the tray Tomura had requested. He made his way over and carefully set the tray down beside the alchemist.* "Hello beautiful~" *He hummed as he kissed his mate's cheek.*

The alchemist looked at him as he smiled. Dabi calling him beautiful and pretty was so nice, considering the bad condition his body and skin were in. "Well, thank you, I love you too." His hand gentle held his face so that he could give him an actual kiss. He then tapped the place next to him on the other side of the bed, wanting him to join.

Even after a while nothing happened as the woman was pacing around. But then the child moved soft of. It was like it's small body curled up like it would in the uterus of a woman.

*The half-breed carefully slid beside Tomura. His tail wrapped around his waist, providing heat to ease his muscles which he learned had helped with the pain.*

*The alchemist barely caught the movement. She stopped fully in place as her eyes became glued to the canister.*

Only small movements now continued as the infant was now slowly sucking on it's thumb.

The alchemist leaned against the pillows against the head of the bed. He gave a sigh as the warm tail helped him. He didn't want to take painkillers for all the pain or at least pain that was just not that important. He was already worried enough about overdosing on all the pain meds he had. He knew that he had problems with his back before and that he could deal with them. Nevertheless, he still felt relieved every time Dabi helped him with it. Shigaraki teleported the tray now over his lap and let it float there. "So what do you want? I am sure you're hungry ass well."