*Dabi nodded. He watched as his mate reached over and rang a bell. A few moments later, the green haired elf came in with a slight red hue on his face. As Dabi examined him in silence, he could point out small bits of frost along the other's neck. A sly smirk painted his face as Tomura talked to Izuku.* -Ah, Shoto. Make your markings easier to hide and not something that just...sticks out.- *He thought as he shook his head softly. Once Tomura was done and Izuku left, Dabi nuzzled his head against Tomura's neck.*

The man enjoyed the affection he got. It was one of the things he missed the most when they were apart. He gave a smile as he then crawled over to another huge pillow against the backrest and sunk into it. He then gestured the man to lay with him on thighs as he opened his legs to make space.

*As Tomura had silently asked, Dabi crawled over and laid with him. He kept his mate close to him, planting soft kisses along his neck and shoulders before moving up to his jawline and face.*

The alchemist gave soft hums of pleasure and appreciation. His arms wrapped around the other's back as he felt a kiss on his cheek, but still not on his lips. He gave an impatient moan, "Dabi~ kiss me already."

*The half-breed looked down at the albino alchemist and sighed softly.* "As you wish, my king." *With that, he pressed his lips against Tomura's and pulled him into a passionate kiss.*

Tomura melted into the kiss as his hands went to the other's hair now messing it up while slightly pulling on it here and there. His legs wrapped around the other's waist again to stabilize himself as he granted the other entry. Dabi's tail was already around his lover's stomach protecting it while his hands were on the other's hips. The alchemist let Dabi do as he pleases knowing that he could trust him and him needing it. The affection, the soft grunts, gentle touch and small praises, he wanted it all.

*Dabi missed how sweet Tomura tasted. It had been far too long since he had felt the stupid fuzzy feeling he got when he was around Tomura. The alchemist definitely knew how to stick around in Dabi's mind. Now that he was back, the man knew he could stay by his side and help him with everything. While getting teased here and there of course, but that was just how Tomura showed his affection towards him, so he was fine with it. Finally, after about 7 minutes, Dabi broke the kiss, knowing that they both needed air. The half-breed stared down at his lover and felt his heart melt.* "God, I missed you." *He whispered through soft pants.*

Tomura gave him a soft peck on his lips. "We missed you just as much, believe me. It got pretty lonely and boring without you." his hands intertwined behind the other's neck as he gave a soft smile.

*Dabi snickered softly.* "Well at least you had someone to keep you some-what company." *The half-breed laid his forehead against Tomura's as he brought a hand to Tomura's stomach, rubbing it gently.*

Tomura huffed rolling his eyes. "A company that gave me morning sickness in the first two month, bad sleep, makes me tired all the time, gave me head aches, gave me weird eating habits and cravings." Dabi could tell that he didn't mean it that serious. It was more like he just wanted to complain now.

"Well this little company is worth it, isn't it?" *Dabi asked in a teasing tone as he planted a soft kiss on Tomura's head.*

He gave a huff, "Maybe....you can talk to them on my behalf since they're such a bitch to me sometimes since they clearly don't listen to me." he gave the man a soft kiss as he let go of his neck to give him room to move.

*The half-breed rolled his eyes, obviously knowing Tomura was joking. But, nonetheless, he wanted to talk to their child. So, he scooted down slightly until he was in front of the small bulge, which was naturally created by his stomach. Carefully, he put a hand on his mate's stomach and pouted.* "Alright, Ya gremlin. What did I tell you about giving Tomu a hard time?" *He traced his thumb across the alchemist's stomach.*