Tomura opened his eyes as everything was black around him. He looked around squinting his eyes lightly rubbing them. The only thing he felt besides tired was hungry, very hungry. With the smell of blood and dirt in his nose he sort of looked around. He felt his mate's warm body next to him. The alchemist lowered his head as he swore he could taste the dried blood which the man was still covered in.

*Though most of Dabi's magic had returned, the man was still unconscious, or asleep, due to the events from the day before.*

Tomura gave a huff as he lifted his body further up. He shook of a few weird thoughts he had as he got up to satisfy his hunger. His destination was the kitchen.

*Most of the palace was rather quiet. Everything was clean and tidy. The one assumption that could be made was that Keigo had already brought all the guards home.*

Tomura walked around looking like an undead person as he made his way over to the kitchen. He opened the door slowly and peeked inside.

*Shoto and Izuku were talking in the kitchen. The elf had been left to clean up after the rest of the kitchen crew and Shoto decided to help him. The greenette shifted his gaze over to the king and smiled.* "Good evening, Tomura."

The albino gave a grunt as his stomach growled. He looked up at Izuku still wearing his dirty and bloody clothes. "Food?" he simply asked with his hoarse voice.

Shoto gave a worried look at the king before he turned to the smaller man beside him.

*Izuku shared Shoto's worried gaze. But he nodded softly and turned to the main kitchen to retrieve some food for the man.*

Tomura watched both of them as he sat down on the floor. He rubbed his face as he gave a groan.

Shoto watched the elf leave before he grabbed a glass and filled it with water. He then handed it to the sitting man. "Here I think you might need it." He spoke softly as his eyes met with the tired crimson ones.

The alchemist gave a sigh as he took it and started to slowly sip at the glass while holding it with two hands.

*An hour or so later, Izuku returned with a plate of food for Tomura. He placed the plate down in front of him and swiftly hopped onto the counter, making it a seat for himself.* "Is everything alright?" *He asked Tomura, looking down at him.* "You seem quite out of it."

"It's just that....a lot had happened..." He muttered as he stuffed his mouth with one of the side dishes the man had made. "It's just confusing..." Images of the blue fireball shooting towards him and him standing in the puddle of blood flashed before his eyes.

"I can tell." *Izuku hummed.* "I can feel the tension radiating off you..." *When the man side-eyed him, the greenette gave off a sigh.* "It's part of the elf magic. We can sense emotions and feelings from other elves, humans, other mystical beings, so on and so forth."

"Mhm~ I see." He muttered as he gave both a small look. But the man remained silent as he ate slowly. His mind was filled with all different kind of thoughts. It was hard to concentrate or not think about anything cruel. He couldn't put it into words.

Shoto looked at the elf and brushed along his arm and shoulder. He tilted his head in Tomura's direction as he gave his lover a worried look.

*Izuku couldn't help but follow Shoto's gaze. He gave a soft sigh.* -Did something happen...Did he get news about the armies?!- *Suddenly, all kinds of visions about the worst outcomes started bubbling up in his mind. The elf shuddered and gently placed his hand on Shoto's.*

The man lightly squeezed it. He knew that they would know by tomorrow. He gave him a weak smile as he lightly kissed his cheek. His thumb brushed over his knuckles as he tried to calm him down.