*Dabi sat on the bed like a dog. He didn't feel like changing back, even if his magic was going out increasingly fast. His arms and legs were throbbing in pain as well as his mouth. When Tomura came over and carefully traced the wound across his snout, he whimpered and jolted his head away.*

Tomura gave a small smile "It's okay Dabi. I will be careful." He brought his hands slowly closer to him again.

*The small dragon whined softly and leaned into his hands. He whimpered every now and then, even when he wasn't touching him.*

The alchemist let his fog slowly sink into the wounds to clean them as well as close and heal them. He gave a sad look every time he heard a whimper from his mate. This continued for 10 minutes until smoke came out of the dragon's body and human like Dabi sat on the bed. He had some bad scarring and for Tomura to see that the space he had just healed completely destroyed made him sad.

*The half-breed carefully cupped Tomura's cheek. He slowly pulled him into a hug, holding him close.* "I love you." *He whispered." *I love you so, so much Tomura."

The man pulled away "Be careful Dabi. I might stab you with all the stuff going on here." He pointed at himself giving a low smile as he whispered "But I love you too."

*The man, of course, paid no mind to what Tomura had said. He nuzzled into his neck and planted soft kisses along his neck.*

The alchemist did not want to hurt Dabi so he sighed and stepped closer to the bed to have the blanket in reach as his clothes started to dissolve because they were only alchemy. He pushed himself onto Dabi and wrapped a blanket around his lower body as he now laid on his lover's chest completely naked besides the blanket. He gave a shy smile "I accidentally burned all my clothes."

*Dabi stared down at him and smirked.* "That's not an issue, my love~" *Dabi cooed, stroking Tomura's head softly.*

The alchemist gave a soft smile "I know, I just wanted to inform you, so that you wouldn't be so surprised if I stood completely exposed in front of you." A soft blush creeped around his face as he laid his head carefully on his lover's chest.

*The half-breed rubbed his lover's lower back carefully as he snickered.* "If it makes you feel better, then thank you."

The Alchemist moved getting off of his chest, now sitting on the bed as he started inspecting the scars again but now with Dani in human form. He also dematerialized his horns and bones which where the wings as he started with his arm.

*Dabi watched his mate carefully pick his arm up before running a hand along his leg.*

He gave soft sighs and hums here and there until he was at his chest. Tracing the scars carefully he planted a soft kiss on his chest. "I'll find a solution love, don't worry." he leaned his head against the other chest for a second before he heard a knock and a familiar voice "You there Young One?" Tomura looked to the door unable to get anything out of him.

*Dabi sat up a little. He carefully wrapped the blanket around Tomura, hiding his exposed body. He then glared at the door, his wing held out protectively in front of Tomura.*

As Akira opened the door her eyes instantly fell on the both on the bed. She brought the bottle of whatever to her lips and gave a soft "I knew it." as she took a sip still standing in the door way. "M-master, what is it?" Tomura stumbled over his words knowing that only a blanket and Dabi's wing were in between his exposed body, belly and his Master's inspecting eyes.

*The half breed narrowed his eyes at Akira.* "Oh don't give me that glare, Dragon." *The woman huffed at Dabi.* "Don't forget it, without my help, Tomura wouldn't have found you." *She shook her head.* "Anyways, I wanted to check on you, Tomura."