123

After a refreshing night rest the alchemist slowly woke up the next day. At first he gave a soft whine as he tried to avoid waking up. But in the end he wasn't tired enough anymore to stay asleep.

*Dabi's wing laid protectively overtop of the alchemist while his hand had moved slightly, now resting on his stomach, while the other one was still in his hair.*

Tomura smiled at the dragon as one of his hands went down to gently brush over Dabi's hand. He gave a low sigh as he then adjusted his body to kiss his forehead. "Dabi, you awake?" He whispered softly after the kiss.

*The dragon gave a low, tired hum in response as he adjusted his head a bit.*

"Alright. I'm in the bathroom if you need me." He kissed his cheek softly before he teleported away.

*Dabi laid in the same position for a minute before giving a groan and forcing himself into a sitting position. He knew that he might as well hurry up and get motivated because there would be no use laying in bed all day. No matter how good that sounded.*

The other man was now drying his hair as he came back into the room. A towel was wrapped around his waist as he looked around trying to spot the dragon.

*The half-breed's tail swayed as he read over some papers Shoto had left on their stand referring to the house that was being built. He assumed it had come yesterday while he was gone and that was why it was sent to his brother. When Dabi heard his mate's voice from behind him, he jumped and slammed the papers face down, spinning around to face him.* "Oh! You're...already done?"

The alchemist gave a slow hum as his eyes subconsciously gave the papers that had just been slammed down a look. After second he looked up to the man again. "Not really, I am still wet." One hand went up in his hair as he used a simple spell. "You should go clean yourself too." He mumbled.

"Alright." *Dabi gave a swift nod. When he thought Tomura wasn't looking, he stuffed the papers into a drawer and made his way past his mate.*

The man's eyes followed him as he gave a sigh a second later. He decided against looking at the paper. Therefore, he went on to get to the walk-in closet. He decided that for the alchemist meeting today, he shouldn't wear anything too king like. He ended up wearing a forest green button up with brown pants and high brown boots. Besides that he also got the usual alchemist belt and other accessories. Trying his best to hide his stomach while being comfortable. And also using some cream on his skin, which had been in a slightly worse condition since the pregnancy started. But he knew that whenever he would spend too much time looking into the mirror and tampering with his skin his mate would take his hands and tell him how beautiful he looked, no matter what.

*Once Dabi finished cleaning himself up, he used his flames and unusual body heat to dry his hair and body off. He made sure to keep the towel tied around his waist however.*

After Tomura got dressed he sat down on the bed and read through a book waiting for his mate.

*The dragon came out of the bathroom and made his way to the closet. He chose a simple royal blue shirt to wear with black pants to match. With this, he also slipped on the belt that held his sheath for his sword as well as the weapon.*

After Tomura saw that his mate was finished getting dressed he stood up and walked over to him. "Let's go down and have some breakfast, alright?" he took his hand and squeezed it gently.

*Dabi turned to the alchemist and gave him a soft nod as well as a gentle kiss on the back of his hand.*

"Okay, I love you too." he smiled at him as he teleported them to the dining area.

*The half-breed looked around the dining area. He sighed as he carefully released Tomura's hand.* "Anything specific you would like?"

"Not really, you can choose whatever you feel like eating today." He gave his mate a smile as he folded his hands before his stomach.