Tomura opened his eyes, and a ray of sunlight was illuminating the room. He squinted his eyes, lifting his head, checking if he felt any kind of morning sickness. As he did so, a pain went up from his stomach, and he felt a tight feeling in his throat 'Shit." He punched Dabi in the side, hoping this would wake him up.

*The dragon groaned softly and rubbed his eyes.* "Ow." *He hissed, looking up at Tomura. When the dragon realized what was happening, Dabi sat up and helped Tomura get his bucket. He held the albino's hair back gently, massaging his back with a heated hand while the other got sick.*

As the man held the bucket and threw up in it, he was so glad that Dabi held his long hair up and rubbed his back. As he was finished he gave a low groan checking on himself, but he felt already better. The man lifted his head up and groaned. "Ugh, thank you Dabi...luckily I stomached most of the food you gave me yesterday." He gave a small smile grabbing for a piece of cloth to wipe a bit of puke away from his mouth.

*Dabi nodded softly, his hand not moving from his mate's back. He kissed his head softly.* "You're welcome, Love." *He muttered as he kissed his cheek again.*

The alchemist gave a low growl as he felt pain in his legs. 'Great...let's just hope today will be calm.' he looked at the dragon. "I'll go to the bathroom alright, please prepare some food and clothes for me, alright?" he spoke softly as he looked at him. "I'll take the bucket to clean it up." he added.

*The dragon nodded softly as he kissed Tomura's forehead gently.* "Alright, Tomura. I'll be back in a bit, okay?" *After Tomura gave him a dismissive nod, Dabi slipped out of the room. He figured he could make Tomura some cinnamon rolls with bacon, eggs, and fresh berries.* -That's an okay breakfast, right?- *The dragon thought as he shifted forms to have an advantage at hiding himself.* -I mean, there's everything he'll need.-

The alchemist sighed as he teleported in the bathroom. He placed the bucket next to the toilet as he went to the sink to brush his teeth getting rid of the acid.

Meanwhile the bucket emptied itself in the toilet and then moved to another lower sink which was probably for washing feet or some shit as it started cleaning itself through alchemy.

The alchemist got undressed and stared in the mirror for a second, with the small bulge in his stomach. He gave a smile as he looked down at it and gently caressed his stomach. "Now that Papa is back, you can perhaps start acting a bit nicer." he rubbed the bulge. 'Well the morning sickness should technically stop this month...' "I love you little one~" he purred as he went to the bathtub to wash himself.

*Dabi looked around the kitchen. To his surprise, it seemed abandoned.* -Great.- *The thought with an annoyed eye roll.* -Now where did Shoto put Mother's book?- *After 10 minutes of looking, he found it. An hour and a half later, Dabi returned to the room.* -He must be in the shower or something.- *Dabi thought when he didn't see his mate anywhere in the room. Figuring he had some time left, he gathered a comfortable outfit for his mate and folded it neatly on the edge of the bed. He moved the plate from the bed onto Tomura's nightstand.*

In that moment the alchemist had teleported back on the bed sitting at the other end with a towel still wrapped around his body while his hair was only a bit wet. He turned to his mate and gave a soft smile as he saw the breakfast. "Thank you~" he muttered and then the bucket reappeared in it's usual place. Tomura stood up and brought the chosen clothing to him. It was a soft white shirt with some black pants which were looser around the stomach are. With it also came a west with wool which looked comfortable and was not in the forbidden corset box. The man let his towel fall to the ground as he started to get dressed.

*Dabi eyes his mate's body with a slight smirk. When he caught Tomura's glare, he snickered and looked away.* "Jeez, your welcome, Tomura!"

The alchemist gave a small smile "You should get dressed too. We're going to look after the others for the meeting after breakfast." He sat down on the bed now buttoning his shirt up and the west. "Now come here, Dabi. I want to share~"