*The half-breed looked over at his mate and smiled softly.* "Hey there Beautiful."

The alchemist gave a small smile "Hey Dabs~" he went over to him and kissed his cheek. "Bathroom is free." he ruffled his lover's hair a bit.

*Dabi nodded softly and pecked Tomura's lips softly before going into the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror, relieved to see no scars.* -So that wasn't some weird ass dream!-

Tomura went to the closet to get dressed. He chose a simple black button up with some black pants. The man put a belt on and looked at himself. 'Something is missing...' He then looked for a fitting necklace and found the light green glowing one from his master 'Forest green and black...might be a nice color mix.' he also chose some more green jewelry and put his upper hair in a lazy bun.

*When Dabi came out of the bathroom, he was wearing a nicer white button up tucked into skinny black jeans. He wore combat boats since he despised the heeled ones.*

Tomura looked over to his mate and made his way over to him "Ready for breakfast?" He wrapped his arms around him.

*Dabi wrapped his arms around Tomura's waist carefully as he hummed.* "Mmm...Almost." *With that, he leaned down and pulled Tomura into a passionate kiss.*

The man put his hands around his neck as he gave a low hum granting the other entrance, feeling his hot tongue slip inside his mouth immediately. The alchemist pulled himself closer to the man.

*Dabi hummed softly into the kiss as his tongue roamed around the familiar area. One of his hands trailed across Tomura's lower back, earning a soft gasp from the alchemist. Dabi smirked.*

Tomura may have been a little surprised with Dabi going at him like that, but he didn't mind. Though he already felt his need for oxygen growing. After a few more seconds their lips parted with both giving soft pants. "God Dabi~ I love you." he groaned as he cuddled his head against his collar bone.

*Dabi snickered softly as he rubbed Tomura's back.* "I love you too~"

The albino gave a thoughtless smile as he answered "Now ready for breakfast?"

*The half-breed sighed and nodded.* "Yes. Now I'm ready for breakfast."

Tomura nodded as he grabbed his hand gently and led him to the door. He opened it and stopped so that Dabi could close it and guide them to the dining room. As they entered they saw Akira standing on a stool yelling "Are you all out OF YOUR FUCKING MIND!!" as she waved with her hands. On the other side of the argument were Fuyumi, Natsu, Shoto and Izuku. The green haired boy just wanted to get the food now to start. "I WILL NOT GET INTO THAT FANCY AS SHIT!!! THAT LOOKS GAY AS FUCK!!" she slurred half way as she jumped of the stool almost falling but catching herself with her green fog.

*Dabi twitched when they entered upon the shouting. He side and parted from Tomura to go over to his siblings.* "Has she lost her mind?" *Fuyumi whispered as she stood defensively in front of her brothers, not sure if this woman meant any harm or not.*

*Dabi waved his hand.* "Possibly. You guys okay?"

Tomura walked over to Akira and asked "What is wrong with you?!" he whisper screamed.

She rolled over to face him now laying on her back. "They wanted to stuff me in some kimono shit! To fit the dress code or some shit." she rolled her eyes.

Tomura could clearly tell that she was not sober at all "Master, what did we say about drinking in the morning?".

She gave a groan "But I only had tea."

He raised his eyebrow as he looked at the mug on her place at the table "It smells like alcohol."

"Teacilla...it's been a rough morning.." she complained.