Tomura nodded, "Please something with apples and...garlic bread!" a smile painted on his face as he said that.

*The albino smiled softly and nodded.* "Alright, Dear."

The man teleported away to the bathroom. A minor problem with being pregnant was that he had to eat and pee more frequently. But he knew it was going to get worse since he was just a month 3 of 9. 'Ohh man...at least I have Dabi now with me.' he thought.

*After Tomura had disappeared, Dabi slipped out of the room. He stalked down the hallways silently but stopped dead in his tracks when he heard his father's booming voice speaking from the throne room. Instinctively, the dragon ducked into the shadows of the hallway, narrowing his eyes towards him.*

Shoto looked at him as his father furiously waved his tail around. "SHOTO!!! Where have you been! I thought you just went out a bit to train and scare some human shits!!"

The prince bowed down. "I am sorry father, but my training took longer than expected. I ran into some dragons from another kingdom and had to fight them off. I will make sure this never happens again."

The man turned slapping the young man across the face. "I SURE do hope so! We are about to attack the Regnum Nocti. I can't afford you hanging out in the forest!!"

The two colored nodded. 

*Anger flushed through. Dabi's veins. He wanted to jumped right out of the shadows he was hiding in and strangle his father right then and there. How DARE he hit Shoto! And without a reason against it?! A low, threatening growl came from his throat, but before he could hide it, Shoto and Enji's heads whipped around to the hallway. Dabi shuffled against the wall, keeping his quiet. Even from where he stood he could feel the anger radiating off of his father.*

"What was that!?" The big dark red dragon turned.

"I am sure it was just a maid or servant." Shoto replied holding his cheek trying not to tear up. He knew he should be used to the harsh treatment, but Izu told him that the barrel may overflow any second if he keeps most of his emotions bottled up like that.

The tall man gave an angry look. "I told them to not near the room when I am inside!" His tailed swayed in anger.

*Dabi narrowed his eyes at Enji. His tail flicked furiously but he knew he couldn't act. Not yet.*

Shoto gave a soft hum "I know, but I am sure they just walked past so no need to punish anyone." the young man begged his father would just take it and leave so that he can crawl to Izuku to let himself be healed and a shoulder to cry on, because he really wanted one now.

Enji gave a short glance before going away "I'll be in my study. We'll attack in a week. Prepare our forces!" he slammed the door behind him.

*Dabi's eyes followed his brother. He wanted to check on him, make sure he was alright, but he realized the tears in his eyes. He knew Izuku would take care of him perfectly fine.* -I'll check on him in a moment.- *Dabi thought to himself. His attention was then called back to the king as he gave off an annoyed huff.*

The man stomped back to his office thinking that they cannot afford another delay since he was already around 5 months over the date he wanted to start.

Shoto turned on his heel to walk to the kitchen. The higher servants as well as the chef cook knew about their relationship. They would just hand his lover over to him. 

*One of the chef's, the one with green hair known as Tsuyu, looked at the prince. She smiled softly and nodded at him, silently welcoming him inside. She then looked over.* "Midoriya. Shoto's here for you!"