Lesbianism

"I see." *Zatsu nodded.*

*Hoshi nuzzled against her leg, purring softly.*

*The darker haired alchemist looked at her palisman and tilted her head.* "Huh." *She said under her breath. When she felt Akira's confused gaze, Zatsu explained.* "Hoshi doesn't normally behave like that towards people. He hates other people. The only other person than me he acted like that to was Queen Rei before she..."

"Died." The woman ended her sentence with a monotone voice. "Why talk around it if the kingdom knows and the ones who did it are dead. It's not like we can change that now." She gave a soft groan.

"I know. It's just..." *Zatsu sighed and shook her head.* "You wouldn't get it. And if you do, then congratulations."

The woman slightly shook her head. "I don't and I am not trying to." She looked away for a second before down to the cat. "Where did you find him?"

"Find him?" *Zatsu echoed, looking at Hoshi. She then giggled.* "Oh no! I didn't find him! I made him!"

"Mhm. Any special method?" She kneeled down to the palisman to inspect it closer.

*Zatsu shook her head.* "I don't remember. My master helped me to make him."

She gave a nod as she brushed it's fur gently. To an outsider it may look like she's inspecting the cat and trying to get a better look at it. But she wanted to pet the cat. It gave her some serotonin and that was all she wanted for now.

*Hoshi leaned into her hand and purred softly. He licked her wrist when it came closer to him.*

Her fingers softly stoke it's fur along the neck as she looked at the half closed golden eyes. It was like she was hypnotized by the cat.

*Zatsu watched the two and couldn't help but smile. She was glad Hoshi was getting along with someone other than her for once.*

As Akira noticed how she was petting the cat she stood up again. Her eyes wandered around the room for a second before she stated. "Alright, I'm bored again."

*Zatsu blinked and shook her head. She then looked at Akira and shrugged.* "Well, you're free to do whatever you wish."

"Whatever I wish?" Her eyebrow cocked "Don't you think that'll give me a little too much power?" She gave a low growl.

"Okay. Everything except break shit, get wasted or high, or kill people." *Zatsu shrugged.*

The alchemist gave a low huff "Well that completely destroys my originally plan..." 'but now I am quite interested in this rollercoaster.' Whatever it was the woman felt an adrenaline rush through her veins. It was almost the same as getting in a life treating situation. So even if her brain told her loudly to stop wasting her time on her, there was the rush her brain gave her. She may not know what exactly caused her body to act up, but now she'll definitely test the borders around here.

Tomura walked around the hall. He knew that Dabi was busy and he had to do his stuff. But he felt exhausted right now. 'Alright Dabi said it's okay to rest. He teleported to his room and got rid of useless things like boots and jewelry. 'Just a bit.' he sighed as he crawled into the bed. Just a few seconds later he fell asleep.

*Zatsu seemed more interested in her lab coat's slits for their buttons rather than what Akira was doing. But she'd look over at her every now and then just to check on her.*

The woman was reading a book and as she closed it she gave a small sigh. 'Boring...' she glanced over to the woman 'Ohh~ I just might.' he told herself while letting the book float. She knew whatever her sick brain was doing, would never happen under such circumstances. 'Perhaps I shouldn't have smoked that purple flower shit, but whatever.' She walked closer to the other.