"I just didn't know the truth...I was scared because I didn't knew why it happened. I....it wouldn't have. I just needed some reassurance..." he explained as he kissed him again.

*The half-breed looked over his shoulder at the other man behind him. His eyes glittered with unshed tears of worry, fear, and anger. But his grip on Tomura's wrist remained light and gentle.* "I'm sorry...I'm so, so sorry Tomura..."

"Just please explain what happened...I was too shocked to remember most things. I just want to know, that's all you gotta do. And there is no need to apologize." he kissed his hand which he had moved up gently. "It'll be okay."

*Dabi hesitated before nodding softly. He kept his hand around Tomura's wrist as he started to explain.* "As soon as I saw you, I immediately assumed the worst had happened and they had taken you. Or you came along, which is what I found out later on by one of the soldiers that had come with us or Akira, I don't remember exactly. Everything was fine because I knew you'd be safe, but when they started to take you away, I don't know. I panicked. And it got worse when they were threatening to kill Coí..."

Tomura gave a small nod. He kissed his cheek as he gave a small hum. "That's perfectly alright. You worried about me and your unborn child, so you came to save us...I understand..." he tried tp give a small smile as he leaned further to his mate in the tub. "I still love you..."

*The half-breed gave a hum as he to the water.* "I love you too..."

"Now get out. I want cuddles." He playfully slapped his shoulder as he got back on his feet to get his clothes.

*Dabi watched his mate walk away. He felt himself snicker softly as he shook his head, ridding it of most of the water. He then sat up and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around his waist.*

The man picked out a white clean button up which smelled really nice due to it just getting washed. He also got some shorts for him so that they were now in a lazy sort of partner look. He gave a smile as he felt arms wrap around his chest.

*The half-breed gave a short hum as he rested his chin on the alchemist's shoulder.*

Tomura stayed as he let the man rest, but after a while he turned his head to his mate. Their eyes met halfway. It was such a nice moment to look into those calm blue eyes again. He couldn't help but give a small smile as he kissed his cheek.

*The dragon hummed as he was kissed. A soft red hue made it's way to Dabi's cheeks as he hid his face into Tomura's neck, gently placing kissed along the soft, pale skin.*

The alchemist hummed as he let the clothes float away. He gave a small hum as he took one of his hands in held it with both of his. He then kissed the hand as he enjoyed the soft affection he was given.

*Dabi allowed his eyes to fall shut as he planted kisses on Tomura's neck. He was taking things slow first, not really wanting to rush through things. More to allow the alchemist to enjoy the moment however.*

The man slowly turned to face the dragon. He let go of his hand as he wrapped his arm carefully around his neck. He gave a smile as he kissed his cheek pulling himself closer to the man.

*The dragon gave his mate a smile as he gently kissed his forehead. He snaked his arms around Tomura's waist and sighed softly.*

He gave a smile as he whispered "You missed handsome~" lifting his head up a bit as he gave him a smug look.

*Dabi looked down at Tomura, meeting his gaze halfway. He gave a soft snicker as he leaned down and kissed him.*

He gave a smile as he pressed his lips against the man's. It gave him the same warm feeling like it would always do. Therefore he almost instantly sank into their loving embrace as he pushed himself even closer while holding tight onto him.

*The dragon gripped his mate's hips, rubbing the bones gently with his thumbs. His tail supported Tomura from behind so he wouldn't lose balance as he pressed closer into the kiss.*

The man gave a surprised hum before he gave a satisfied one. His hands then supported themselves on his shoulders as he continued their kiss. He pulled away for a second to pull himself up as he wrapped his legs around the dragon's hips just a second later. He gave a small giggle as one of his hands played with the now fluffy white hair.

*Dabi helped his mate up. He felt his body relax as Tomura played with his hair, his fingers running through the man's hair. The half-breed stepped back and sat on the bed, the alchemist now perched in his lap.*

Tomura kissed his face gently as one of his hands now massaged his scalp. He loved the silent soft affection they gave each other. The other started to trace all the burns and scars as black mist sort of healed them, mostly to make the most painful ones go away and close wounds the best he could. It made him smile as he kissed his forehead gently.

*The dragon watched Tomura's hand intensely.* -Maybe...it would be best if I don't bare scars...- *His mind decided.* -I wouldn't want Coí to be scared of me...- "Thank you..."

The alchemist gave a small smile as new pink scares had formed where his healing hand had touched the burnt skin. "No need to thank me. I am just doing the best I can, just like you." He gave him another kiss as his hand moved over his chest and neck to continue.

*This time, Dabi didn't fight. He let the healing process continue, closing his eyes.*

After a while the alchemist's had taken care of the worst scaring as well as his own wounds a bit. He gave a smile as he leaned forward pushing both of them on the bed. He gave a giggle as his head was now placed on the man's chest.

*The half-breed wrapped his arms securely around his lover, holding him carefully by the waist. He felt himself smile at the familiar feeling of laying with his mate.*

The man looked up to him as he kissed his jawline. 'Warm...' he thought as he sank into the bare body of his lover. The arms around him made him feel save again. He doubt that he'll be able to work with fire for a while but Tomura knew that he would manage. And he hoped that the man would not just run away unexpectedly again.

*One of Dabi's hands carefully made its way up to Tomura's head, playing with his partially dry hair.*

He closed his eyes as he leaned further into the touch while smiling at the man.

*The half-breed turned his head towards Tomura, planting soft kissed along his face and head. He was glad that the alchemist didn't seem as afraid as before, but more worried now. It was like a sense of relief had washed over him.*

The alchemist tilted his head for his lover to fondle with. He really liked the way he touches him there. He had his eyes half opened as he looked at the man. He gave a low smile as he hummed "You're so sweet now Dabi~" 

*The dragon gave a lazy smile as he littered his lover's face with soft affection. His tail brushed carefully over the man's stomach bulge, holding over it protectively.*

Tomura gave a small shiver at first but then he moved one of his hands down to hold and brush over the tail. He gave a smile as he looked down at himself. He felt safe with the man again, not quite the same way he used to but he knew he wouldn't get over the thing in a day or two.

*Dabi kept a hold on his mate as he let out a yawn-ish sigh.* "We should get some rest."

"Mhm, sounds like am amazing plan love~" he muttered as he scooted to the side off his lover's chest.

*The half-breed adjusted himself so they were both comfortable. He planted one last kiss on Tomura's forehead before allowing his eyes to shut.* "Goodnight, my love..."

"Goodnight you big idiot~" he hummed as he closed his eyes while snuggling against him.

1405 words