Lesbianism Big time

*Zatsu blushed a dark red as her eyes shifted to Akira. She swallowed hard and ran her hand through the woman's hair again.*

"Is that a yes or no?" She asked as she gently bit her earlobe. Her hand still resting on the hips with her thumb brushing the bone pushing into the flesh to feel it even more.

*Slowly, the alchemist nodded, giving Akira silent permission.*

The woman gave a grin "Guess it's your first time whoring yourself out~" her hand went up again now to the other's back.

"Well, no one had peeked my interest as much as you have~" *Zatsu grinned slightly as she played with Akira's hair carefully.*

"Then I sure am glad to be the first one to enjoy you~" her hand now played with her bra. She looked down for a second "With or without bra?" She asked.

*The alchemist shrugged softly.* "Whatever pleases you."

"Don't complain later." She sighed as she undid it and pulled it gently off of her. She laid it to the side while the hand from the back now was on her shoulders. Her free hand went for the females left breast and played with it by massaging, squeezing and pushing it around.

*Zatsu hummed softly and squeezed her eyes shut. Her hand had removed itself from Akira's hair and was now on top of the one that had been placed on her shoulder.*

The woman's head went down to kiss her chest. It gave every imperfection on the skin a small kiss slowly moving down to the woman's V-line.

*Soft whines and hums came from the darker haired woman. She didn't fight nor struggle against the other woman, allowing Akira to do as she pleased.*

Akira gave a soft hum as she groaned "Come on Zatsu~" she looked up to her "Don't get boring now." A grin formed on her lips.

*Zatsu looked down at her. A smirk slowly formed across her face as she wrapped her legs around the woman above her. Akira found herself pinned to the bed with Zatsu on top of her in the blink of an eye. The darker haired alchemist leaned down and pushed some of the hair out of Akira's face as one hand trailed up her shirt to her right breast, playing with it.* "Better?~" *She purred, her demeanor completely different from before.*

It took the woman a second to reply as her eyes were on the hanging boobs. Her hands slowly went up to squeeze them. She gave a small smirk "Looks like something I can do to you. But you not to me~" Zatsu's eyes fell on the woman's chest just to reveal that her words were right since her chest was as flat as a wall.

*Zatsu snickered softly as she shook her head.* "I'll manage~" *She cooed as she leaned down and trailed kisses up Akira's neck softly.*

She gave a soft hum "Looks like it's time for me to lose clothing." she gave a low groan as her hand moved to the other's hip massaging it with her whole hand.

*The darker haired alchemist hummed softly as she sat up and moved back a little, allowing Akira to remove her clothing.*

Her hands went to the pants and opened the zipper. She gave a low hum as she had the pants half way down. After she had them completely removed she took the socks and some jewelry as well. She scooted a bit back to inspect the beautiful woman. A red hue came across her face as she started to squeeze one of her thighs. "Damn you're thick~" she purred.

*Zatsu blushed softly and shifted her gaze away with a hum.*

The woman's body jerked up and her legs slid away from under her with some alchemy as she pushed the woman in the mattress "Why so embarrassed? Has no one ever called you gorgeous~"