*The half-breed went silent for a moment before giving Tomura a soft smile and nodding. He allowed Tomura to stand up before getting up himself and motioning for Tomura to follow him.*

The man did and brushed his hand against the other's asking for it to be grabbed. Which the other did, as he gently intertwined their fingers, bringing him into the woods.

*The two of them walked in silence, enjoying each other's company. The silence was enough to fill for them. Finally, after they had walked for a good bit, they arrived at a field. In the middle of said field was a an old, run down, cobblestone pavilion. Vines had climbed up the pillars of the pavilion, flowers of many different colors sprouting along the vines. Around the pavilion was a wide moat. Behind the pavilion was a waterfall, which filled up its own pond. Turns out, the said pond was connected to the moat around the pavilion. Dabi looked over his shoulder and smiled softly when he saw Tomura's eyes light up in awe.*

Tomura blurted out, "I wanna get married here." As he realized what he just said he gave the man a happy glance with his face covered in a heavy blush squeezing the dragon's hand.

*Dabi blinked in surprise and snickered, tracing his thumb over the smaller male's knuckle.* "Alright. I'll keep that in mind." *He teased before pulling Tomura over and hugging him around his waist from behind.*

Tomura grabbed both his wrists and slowly moved them towards his stomach. He gave a smile as he leaned his back against Dabi. "I love you Lab-Rat"

"I love you more, my King." *Dabi hummed as he planted a soft kiss on Tomura's neck. His thumbs traced along Tomura's stomach softly, a hopeful smile painting his face.*

Tomura looked at the stunning scenery and then back to his mate. "Can we sit down?", he asked the dragon, the 'fight' and transformation he put on earlier in Kai's room really did something on his stamina, he felt physically exhausted from just standing or doing anything. 'Some rest will sure fix that.' he reassured himself.

*The ravenette nodded softly. Keeping a smirk on his face, Dabi scooped Tomura up bridal style and held him close as he began to walk along the path. When they came to the moat, the half-breed flew over the water and landed in the middle of the pavilion. He then sat down, setting Tomura in his lap.*

"Thank you~" The man mumbled as he made himself comfortable on the other's lap with Dabi leaning against one leg of the pavilion. The alchemist leaned his back against Dabi's chest with him sinking into the other's warmth. He breathed in relaxing as he looked at the scenery from his VIP seat.

"Your welcome, Love." *Dabi hummed as he kissed Tomura's neck lovingly. He wrapped his arms around his mate's waist carefully, his wings folding back behind himself formally.*

Tomura felt sleepy as he did not have enough sleep the last night due to his wings growing. "You're like so hot." the man mumbled giving the other a big smile. "And handsome..." he added.

*Dabi snickered softly at the compliments. He rested his chin on Tomura's shoulder.* "Take a nap, Goofball. You're slurring your words."

The man taunted "The only thing can can make me slur is your huge dick down my throat." he gave a giggle tilting his head behind against the other's chest giving him a cheeky smile.

*Dabi looked down at him and smirked.* "You're so disgusting." *He teased, kissing his forehead.*

The man smiled as he whispered "Soo huge.." into the other's ear with a small giggle coming right behind.

*Dabi blushed softly and looked away from him.* "Creep."

The man a soft chuckle "And yet you have decided to put your babies in me and mate with me. There's no need to lie~" he mumbled giving his neck and then chin a kiss.