*Dabi snickered softly as he planted a kiss on Tomura's head.* "I'm assuming it's a lot?" *He teased, rubbing his back again.* "Considering you've stayed for so long."

*Izuku smiled proudly and set the tablets down.* "I made those mini-cakes you really like! As well as some other smaller pastries, cut up fruits with a whipped cream cheese dip and a caramel dip, some tea, and cherries!"

Shoto gave a nod, a soft blush forming on his face. "Thanks Izu, I really appreciate it." He looked away to the walls which had expensive paintings on them. Most were scenery paintings which his mother adored. She loved how peaceful, beautiful and timeless they were.

The alchemist gave a smile. "Considering, I want to carry your babies." he kissed the other's chest softly as it was the nearest thing to his mouth, unbuttoning now a 3rd button to place his head against the man's bare warm chest.

*Izuku nodded and bowed.* "You're welcome, Shoto."

*Dabi hummed softly as he nodded.*

The alchemist stayed silent for a moment. He looked up to Dabi with a rather childish pout, "You don't love me back?!" he dramatically threw his head back with one arm over his face. "I cannot believe it, you heartless monster." he acted like he was on stage with a million people watching this dramatic change of events.

Shoto gave a hum as he opened the door for Izuku. It lead into a room with a circular table made of dark wood as well as 6 chairs and a white board with different colored pens to write stuff down. In it was also a big window for enough light and some plants. He set the flask and cups down on the table, turning to Izu. "Want to help me?"

*Dabi looked at him and rolled his eyes.* "You're such a drama king." *He huffed as he pulled Tomura back up, kissing his forehead gently.* "Of course I love you, you idiot. How could I not?" *He smiled softly and kissed Tomura's head.* "You're smart and brave and kind and determined and quick yet so intoxicating and beautiful and dangerous and-" *He blinked when a very flustered Tomura shoved two hands over his lips.*

*Izuku shook his head as he carried the tablets into the room.* "I've got it, Sho!" *He nodded.*

Shoto's tail flickered at the elf's happy smile. Even if he was just a servant he has always been so nice and considerate. He gave a soft huff. "Alright, if you need help just tell me. I don't want you working all by yourself. Makes me feel like an absolute asshole.

 Tomura whisper yelled "S-stop...you're already making me want your babies even more with that dreamy white-haired look. Don't shower me in compliments...." his head turned away as he muttered, "unless you want our conversation to continue in the bedroom."

*Dabi hummed softly as he snickered.* "As amazing as that sounds, I wouldn't want to hurt our potential child." *The half-breed said as he ran a hand along Tomura's stomach.* "But...maybe I can make an arrangement to keep this "dreamy white-haired look."

*Izuku snickered a little as he set the tablets onto the table.* "I don't understand why it makes you feel so bad! I mean, I am your servant after all. It's my job to serve you and do these kinds of things for you." *Izuku said as he watched the platters rather than Shoto's gaze, knowing he was probably already upset.*

The man gave the other a short glance at his words. It was true and normally he wouldn't have such feelings, but it was different with Izuku. 'Maybe it's because he's my friend....and I never really had friends before so that could be an explanation.' He turned to the huge window looking out in the beautiful garden hoping his thoughts would disappear like they usually do.

The alchemist gave a short laugh. "So you dragon's don't have proper sex education just like the humans." he looked at the dragon's weird look he gave him. "Well I have to add though that me carrying a baby chances the situation a bit but still. The baby is inside my stomach in some kind of side chamber." He looked away trying to find a better way to explain it, but couldn't "it basically means my body brought the cluster of cells away from my digestive system to a safer place which would be the side chamber." he leaned against the other's chest. "So me carrying your baby won't be a problem there, but we should still wait for the first week to end when I do the test, just to be safe you know." The man nodded "And besides," he caressed the other's chest now "I liked your rebellious bad boy look too, you're everything. Sweet, dreamy, mean, soft, tough, strong, rough, gentle..." he caught himself blushing like a mess "How can you be everything one could ever be into?!" he let out a whine.