Akira teleported to her side as her hands run through the other's hair. "You good?" She asked bending down to give her a kiss.

*The alchemist looked at her. She hummed softly and nodded as she slowly sat up.* "Mhm." *She hummed, rubbing her eyes as she yawned.*

"Here eat something." She brought the plate to the woman and placed it on her lap.

Tomura leaned against Dabi as they were currently taking a break from paperwork and deciding what to do now since they want to form an alliance or at least peace with the alchemists. "I mean we could host a ball after we attend the one from Regnum Nocti to celebrate some special day in their calendar." He hummed as he kissed his mate's cheek.

*Dabi gave a soft Hun as he nodded.* "That's always an option."

*Zatsu looked at the plate and then her lover. She smiled softly and pulled her down to kiss her cheek softly.* "Thank you."

"No problem, you should take better care of yourself." She gave a soft smile as she kissed her cheek before she lifted herself up to give the other room to move.

"But I am sort of worried about what might happen. We know that the alchemists do not like you dragons a lot. I can't imagine what they'll think if they find out that one of their top alchemists was impregnated by the dragon king." He gave a soft chuckle.

*The woman scooted over a little bit before patting the spot beside her, silently asking for Akira to join her.*

*The dragon gave a soft shrug.* "Well...I can always disguise myself to fit in?" *Dabi questioned.*

Tomura gave a laugh "Then how am I supposed to explain why we should form peace with the dragons, why they're not so bad and how the hell I am pregnant?" he was angry but in a playful and mocking way.
The woman teleported next to her and laid her head on the woman's shoulder giving a relaxed look.

"Uh..." *Dabi stared off before blinking.* "I don't know! I'm not even sure of what to do!"

*Zatsu glanced at her and smiled softly, wrapping an arm around her carefully. She planted a soft kiss on her head before taking a bite of the food Akira had given her.* "I'm glad you're still here." *The alchemist said softly as swallowing her bite.*

Akira stayed silent not really knowing what to say or do. She still felt a bit bad for planning to leave the woman.

Tomura chuckled "Just be yourself, I'll do the talking this time." he kissed the man's cheek now grabbing his hand and intertwining their fingers.

*The alchemist looked at Akira and sighed. She continued to run her fingers through her hair gently, the room now silent. She didn't know if Akira had truly wanted to leave of if she had just wanted to protect her. It boggled her mind.* "I'm...sorry." *She muttered as she set her utensil down.* "I shouldn't have screamed at you. If..." *She sighed softly.* "If you still want to leave, don't hesitate. I...don't want you to feel forced to stay here. I just want you to be happy..." -Yet I was so selfish.-

*The dragon gave a soft nod.* "Right." *He felt bad for making Tomura have to do work, but he wasn't really good with people that weren't his people or family or Tomura. Especially if it was people who hated him.*

"I can manage Dabi, I am still an alchemist after all." he turned the man's head to make him look at him. "And you still mean the most to me." he now kissed his lips softly.

"It's alright." the woman muttered before starting to kiss her neck. "And no, I won't leave you. I am quite happy here with you, I just thought that I overstepped some boundaries way to far the last time." she continued kissing her neck softly.