*The half-breed's tail brushed across his mate's back. He looked over at him and planted a soft kiss on his head, whispering a* "And thank you for saving me, Prince Charming~"

Tomura rolled his eyes. "Yeah, you're welcome." his siblings gave each other a small look before Fuyumi started "So I guess coronation is tomorrow. We need to start planning a ball with all the noble people. You two need to show a sign of power and safety after what we all went through in...his reign of terror and war." Shoto gave a nod. "I fully agree, after that we can directly start to help the common folk and rebuilt the kingdoms reputation a bit."

*Dabi gave a soft nod.* "Absolutely."

Natsu rubbed his hands together "Sooo what kind of theme did your little head come up with?" He jabbed his arm in Dabi's side but Fuyumi interrupted him "It's not that easy." all eyes were on her now "As some of us may know, in the past during the coronation, in case it was a royal pair they would wear their mate kimonos. But due to the situation we might want to...signal a new beginning...." she went silent. But Tomura understood "I see..." he looked over to his mate.

*Dabi looked at his sister in confusion.* "We'll have to redo our mating ceremony?" *He said, though it sounded more like a question than a complete statement.*

Both Fuyumi and Tomura looked at him confused but Tomura was the fist one to speak. "No...I think you kind of missed what your sister wanted to say." he sighed "She meant that maybe we should kind of throw the traditions out and try something new to show that it's the start of a new era." He looked at him and lightly squeezed his hand.

"Oh!" *Dabi blinked, looking away in embarrassment.* "I-I'm sorry, Fuyumi!" -Idiot.-

She gave a soft nod "It's understandable that you are nervous Dabi. You're about to become king as well as your mate." She brushed some of her hair out of her face. "So I think we should start discussing what we want to do for the ceremony and who should be invited for the official ceremony."

*Dabi's eyes lit up. He looked at Tomura with a hopeful look.* "Can we invite Toga and Jin?" *He whispered with excitement in his voice.*

The alchemist gave a nod "Of course, I'll invite some of my friends as well." he gave a small smile but then turned his attention back to the others. "So where do Dabi and I get some fancy ass clothing from in less than a day?" The siblings looked at each other and Shoto answered. "When Dabi and I arrived here, we as siblings have already decided that you and Dabi will be the crown pair. So we have already made some preparations in that area. The clothes should arrive this evening and then the maids can adjust them for the ceremony." They all nodded and Nastu gave a short wink to Tomura "We made sure it would be something that will make you look like a goddess."

*Dabi rolled his eyes slightly as he slipped his hand onto Tomura's.* -He's better than any god of goddess on this world. But sure, I'll let Natsu go with that.-

Tomura smiled. "That sounds amazing." he looked at his mate. "Do we want to continue the planning. I mean it is our coronation." he gave the man a soft smile.

*Dabi looked down at his mate and sighed.* "I'm fine doing anything you want to do, Love."

The light haired man gave a nod as he placed a small kiss on his cheek now leading the other to the table. "Then how about we start so that we can try out the clothing when it arrives." He sat down with the dragon next to him. The siblings did the same ready to discuss their plans and ideas.

*The dragon nodded softly. He listened to Tomura and his siblings talk for a little while as he laid his head against Tomura. His throat had began to throb from a few moments ago due to his screaming. So he decided to give himself a small break. He gave Tomura some small, whispered ideas so he could tell his siblings. Tomura must have understood how Dabi was feeling because he didn't force him to speak up at all.*