59

*Fortuna nodded softly as a short bow.* "Very well. Our kingdom has flourished greatly."

*As Zatsu wandered, Keigo caught up to her.* "Hey Zats! Didn't think you'd show up!"

"Why wouldn't I?" *The alchemist turned to him, her face unreadable and protected.* "Its our job as the golden guards yo accompany their highnesses to every event, whether big or small." 

*Keigo snickered and shook his head.* "Jeez. I forgot how serious your work!" *He gave her a low smirk.* "Its honestly admirable." *His wings puffed up as he examined her carefully.* "And what happened to your uniform? You look like you're trying to impress someone~"

*The alchemist rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.* "That's none of your concern."

Akira gave a small laugh "Really, what an freak. Ordering a martini without anything."

The man who's name was Kurogiri nodded "Indeed, I ended up serving him vodka in a martini glass."

She chuckled. "Damn what a stupid world." She looked around now seeing more people around than before. 'It's been a while, I should look around...just in case of bird fuck being around.' she turned back "Nice chatting with you but I gotta go."

"No problem, I am sure you'll return."

She gave a small wave as she left the bar.

"I am glad to hear that. We've been working really hard to get everything in place." He looked at Dabi for a second.

*The dragon was looking away from the two, obviously distracted by something. Probably a piece of jewelry some noble was wearing seeing how interested his eyes were.*

"Ah, so you are trying to impress someone!" *Keigo laughed.*

"What makes you say that?"

*Keigo gave her a low smirk.* "You're getting defensive. It's an easy to tell with you." *Carefully, the Phoenix tipped the alchemist's head up.* "Soo~ Who's all this for?"

*Zatsu snatched her head away and stepped back.* "As I said: none of your concern."

"Aw come on!" *Keigo whined. As he undressed her with his eyes, the two golden eyes landed on her neck. An irritated growl erupted from his throat as he turned her neck to the side, tracing the what used to be wounds.* "Who?"

*Zatsu remained silent.*

Akira had a harder time moving around the people. One due to her being drunk, second due to the massive amount. She had to lean against a wall multiple times to not try to rip her way open.

Tomura scratched his neck gently "Dabi's being Dabi with his usual dragon behavior." He excused his mate who wasn't paying attention at all. "So how's the sister? Has she found someone new to bother?" He gave a playful chuckle hoping the other would it see as a joke as well.

*Keigo growled threateningly.* "Who the hell dared?!" *He hissed towards the alchemist, yanking her forward.* -Who touched her? I will tear the to shreds!-

*The alchemist hissed softly as she managed to pull herself away from Keigo. She carefully touched her neck and stepped back.* "Not here, Takami. Please."

"I don't care where we are." *He sneered as he pulled her forward by her wrist.* "I want to know the person who has the absolute audacity to do this."

*As Zatsu struggled, she felt her body tense. The alchemist thought that Keigo's sudden behavior was weird, but now it all made sense. His breath reeked of alcohol and the bitter smell of a weed she had once used for her alchemy.* "Keigo, are you seriously fucking drunk?!" *Zatsu whisper-shouted.*