115

*The dragon gave an agreeing nod. He looked through the closet and picked up a royal red button up with dull golden designs on the shoulders. He smiled a bit and offered it to Tomura.* "What about this? Himiko loves red, so I wouldn't doubt that some of the guests will be wearing red."

"Well, she is a vampire after all~" he hummed as he looked at it. "But nevertheless it is a great idea...how about." he went through the closet until he picked out a black trousers with pockets and golden details such as chains and buttons. It also had some nice basic black suspenders with golden pieces replacing the usual grey metal ones. "What do you thing about this?" he held the piece of clothing in front of it as he smiled.

*Dabi looked at the slightly baggier top. He nodded thoughtfully.* "I think it looks perfect. Not too dark but not too flashy."

The man gave a small smile as he turned to the closet to get around the same trousers but in a bit baggier than the one he handed his mate. As he searched he muttered "Can you look for a top for me? or do if you do not want to have that one." he added as he went carefully through the neatly stored clothes.

*The dragon nodded softly as he started to look for a top for his lover.*

Meanwhile Tomura looked for jewelry that would fit the outfit. Earrings, necklaces as well as some for their hair and rings. He gave a small smile as he picked the same golden ring he had worn during their coronation. It brought some pleasant memories as he brushed over the neat design with rubies worked into it.

*The dragon shifted his gaze to his mate. He smiled softly as he watched him trace the rubies embedded into the ring he was holding.*

The man turned to him after a few seconds. "You done?" he asked softly as he brushed some of the white fluffy hair out of his face.

*Dabi nodded.* "Yep. I think I'm good."

"So what have you chosen for me?" he asked as he held out the jewelry he got for his lover. "Isn't that golden chain adorable?~" he asked as he held out his chain made with small golden pieces and rubies hanging from them at some places.

*The dragon hummed with a smile.* "Absolutely~" *He then looked down at what he picked out for Tomura and gave a smile.* "I think it'd go wonderfully with this~" *The man offered the clothing to his mate. It was a white, cuffed long sleeve with a black vest that strapped over the shoulders and buttons in the torso. The entire outfit was just big enough for Tomura.*

The man gave a small hum "Of course~" he hummed as he examined it. "It's absolutely lovely. Just hold it for me.." he spoke as he stepped a bit back as he undid the loose belt of the velvet robe as he let it slide smoothly of his body and on the floor.

*The dragon gave a nod as he did was his mate told him to.*

The man started dressing in the clothes which he took from his mate each time. After a while he looked in the mirror as he adjusted his clothing mostly around his stomach area. After he was satisfied with the result he let his part of jewelry float up. "Do you need some help as well?" he asked as he walked over to the man brushing some hair out of his face.

*Dabi shook his head as he gave his mate a calm smile.* "No, but thank you, Tomura."

"Okay, just call me if you need anything love~" he hummed as he kissed his cheek before leaving the closet. When he existed he sat down in front of a mirror to have an easier time with all the jewelry he had chosen for himself.

*The dragon began to change once the closet doors were shut. He slipped out of lazy night clothes and put on the outfit Tomura had chosen. Once dressed, the man examined himself.* -Hm...Not bad. He's got a good eye.- *Dabi smiled to himself before walking over of the closet.*