Gore and explicit pictures 

The man gave a groan as he did so but unable to do anything, but he ultimately didn't want to do anything now. Instead the man opened his mouth as he slightly stuck his tongue out trying to say something but his voice was simple to weak and it instantly hurt which made him cough and his throat hurt even more.

*The dragon sighed and rubbed his thumb over the center of Tomura's throat. He leaned down and planted another kiss on his cheek.* "Try not to talk, Tomu. We wouldn't want the pretty voice of yours to leave for good, would we?"

Tomura gave him a slight pissed look as he rolled his eyes. The man opened his mouth again his time not speaking, he also looked the man into his eyes as if he was begging for something. 

*Dabi looked at his mate. He tilted his head a little and hovered over him.* "What?"

Tomura now gave him a pissed expression. He gave a loud groan from him "Water idiot!" the loudness and force in his voice made him grab his own throat as he coughed for a few seconds still glaring at him.

*The dragon blinked.* -Shit. Right, duh!- "Sorry! I'll be right back, okay? Sit tight." *Dabi crawled off his mate and threw on his boxers and pants before shifting into his dragon form and rushing out of the garden.* -God I'm so glad I can do this. Using a different body is so fucking great after shit like that!- *The dragon thought as he made his way into the castle. About 5 minutes later, the abyssal creature returned with a few things of water. He offered them to Tomura and, when the alchemist took them, he sat on the ground silently.*

The man drank the glass with water the man had offered him as if it was the most delicious liquid in the universe. He sighed almost inaudible as his lips let go of the cup. He looked at the small dragon on the floor and created a black fog blanket over his naked body too lazy or exhausted to grab his clothes. The man leaned against the backrest after he had teleported multiple pillows against it and struggled with his numb legs. He pat his stomach area looking at the man giving him a soft smile, inviting him to cuddle with him.

*The dragon climbed up onto the sofa and curled up at his mate's legs. He rested his chin on Tomura's stomach and growled softly in comfort.*

The man gave a soft huff as he moved his arm to the man and slowly stroke him. As he came down from his high he felt the exhaustion in his bones. He gave a soft smile as his thumb stroke the dragon's neck lightly as he sunk into the pillows. His crimson eyes closed within seconds as he rested with his body starting to look how bad it was damaged.

*Dabi whined softly at the touch. When he looked up at his mate, he nudged his hand away carefully. He could tell that Tomura had either passed out or fell asleep within seconds. However, he wasn't aggravated about it. Dabi would rather have him rest and get his energy back than just lay and suffer. Though the dragon wouldn't hear the end of it when his mate woke up. But he did as Tomura wanted, so he wasn't complaining. Even if Tomura did get upset or aggravated later. The dragon carefully licked his mate's arm.* -I'll clean him up later. Let him lay in a hot bath. It'll help his muscles relax.-

Tomura was woken up by an incredible hunger. It hurt his stomach and he felt like he craved everything at once. As he lifted his upper body up a studded painful spike ran up his spine 'Right...' his face had a painful expression. He looked around the now dark room, luckily he could use his alchemy to get some sort of night vision. Therefore he saw the small dragon cuddling the bulge with spread wings as if he tried to protect both of them. He gave a small smile as a black cloud lifted them both up. 'Dinner first.' he thought as he teleported to the kitchen.