*Kai looked over at him. He frowned slightly at this expression and sighed.* "I'm not sure."

"We still have some time." Tomura walked over to his stuff. "I need to get ready and changed." The man picked out a simple white button up as well as a back corset, he will make it loose so that it won't hurt his baby. With that also black pants and belts with pockets. He walked in the other room to get changed and to face reality for a second.

*Kai nodded softly.* "Right."

The alchemist looked into his mirror now. He looked pretty but alone. He missed Dabi but shook the thought of. 'Focus Tomura, the earlier to get this done the earlier you get to see Dabi and care for the baby.' he stepped out of the room.

*Kai looked over at him. Shi flew over and landed on the albino alchemist's shoulder, nudging his cheek softly. She could sense his sadness, so she was trying everything she could to help him feel better.*

Tomura gave a heavenly smile as he stroke the birds feathers under her chin. "Thanks Shi I really needed that." He turned his attention back to Kai "So, you guide me, I guess?"

*The Raven cooed and nuzzled his cheek again.*

*Kai gave a soft nodded.* "I'm fine with that."

The alchemist walked closer to the other and held out his hand "So then teleported us to the person of choice."

*The brunette took his hand and teleported the two to Okama's house. Kai looked around the cabin-themed house. Everything seemed spotless, not a single speck of dust anywhere. Kai walked over to a door that had been installed underneath the staircase and knocked softly.* "Master?"

The other alchemy remained silent waiting. He did not know what to say or how to react so the best way was to wait and see. But he did stroke Shi on his shoulder who still wanted to calm him down the best she can.

*A few moments later, a woman opened the door. She was wearing a forest green shirt with a black corset. Her pants were white as well but her jacket was a muddy brown color. Her hair was platinum blonde and tied back into a messy half-ponytail. The woman smiled at Kai.* "Oh! Hello Mrs. Mitashi." *Kai bowed to the woman, who nodded back.* "Is Master here?"

"Yes, she just in her lab." *The woman motioned for Kai to come with her.*

*The brunette alchemist looked over at the albino alchemist to follow him.*

Tomura let go of Shi and walked behind Kai past the woman. She gave him the chills as her eyes scanned him for a second. The alchemist gave her a short smile before jumping in the house walking behind the man. It looked a bit like master's, but less scary and more forest stuff.

*The platinum haired woman approached a brunette. This one, however, was darker skinned. Her dark brown hair was pulled up into a bun as she hovered over a book, mumbling to herself as she looked at the vile in front of her. In said vile was a mix of owl parts and eagle parts.* "Dear?"

*The platinum spoke up.* "Kai's here to see you." *Okama looked over and smiled fondly at Kai.* "Hello, Chisaki. It's great to see you again!"

*Kai bowed briefly.* "You too, Master."

*A creature stalked the room. It's pelt was grey like a Timberwolf but it was taller than one. It's tail was long and fluffy and it's eyes were a deep crimson red, darker than Tomura's. The animal glared at Tomura and growled lowly, it's tail lashing furiously.*

Without thinking, like it was an instinct, the alchemist growled back at the animal. His eyes glowed up as the veins around his face and neck got thicker and the black coloring spread with his pupils turning into slits as he looked down on it.