*The half-breed sat on the edge of the tub, watching the water fill up in silence. His tail flicked off to the side as his eyes were glued to the water.*

Tomura walked to him. As he stood behind him his arms wrapped around him as he ever so carefully unbuttoned his shirt. He planted a soft kiss on his head while he did so.

*Dabi twitched at the sudden contact. He looked over his shoulder and met eyes with his lover. A small smile made its way across his face as his body slowly relaxed. One of his hands carefully made its way to Tomura's hands, helping him to unbutton his shirt.*

The man gave a small smile as he pulled the shirt away. He placed it in the basket as well as he stepped away so that he could undress himself. Meanwhile he got the box to take a closer look at his own and Dabi's wounds.

*Once the half-breed fully undressed himself, he slowly guided Tomura into the tub of warm water while setting the box aside.*

The alchemist gave a hum as she shook at the sudden hot water hitting him. After a few seconds he made his way over to the box to hand the man a flask with yellow golden liquid as well as some bandages and a piece of cloth. He pointed near his shoulder where he had some wounds from a dagger fight with the woman the other day.

*Dabi looked at the cloth and liquid. He assumed what he was supposed to do and poured a bit of the yellow liquid onto the cloth before gently placing it on Tomura's wound.* "Sorry..." *The dragon spoke softly when his mate gave a hiss.*

"No need to be. It's not your fault." He had to bit on his lip. 'The wound is deeper than I thought.' he lightly shook at the pain but kept noises inside as he didn't want to scare the man.

*The half breed gave a slow, hesitant nod as he continued to clean the man's wound.*

The procedure continued as he didn't move. After a few more moments the dragon now gently bandaged the rather big wound from his fight. He gave a small hum when he was finally done. The albino took one of his hands and gently kissed the back of it.

*The albino dragon gave a small smile as he planted a soft kiss on one of the alchemist's upper bandages. He felt himself smile as Tomura squeezed his hand.*

He gave a small huff as he then turned back to gave him. He gave him a bigger smile as his wet hand went through the man's messy and slightly dirty white hair.

*The half-breed snickered as he leaned into the man's touch.*

"You're a dirty little dragon~" he hummed as he brought the other hand to his hair as well. It had some water in it as he let it spill over his head.

*Dabi gave a whine as he closed his eyes.* "Tomura..." *He whined as his head was rubbed.*

"Yes dear?~" he purred out as he gave him a soft smile while be rubbed his hair as well getting rid of the dirt in them as well as small sticks in his hair and little stones.

*The dragon gave a soft huff as he leaned into the man's touch.*

Tomura decided that he didn't need an answer as he continued. From time to time he filled his hands up with water to sort of shower him. When his hair was completely soaking he kissed his forehead.

*Dabi closed his eyes as the water fell over his face. He felt himself smile as Tomura kissed his forehead.*

"My turn." He muttered as he scooted away from his mate a bit so that he had more space to move.

*Carefully, Dabi cupped water into his hands and repeated the same method to his mate, gently massaging his scalp.*

Tomura slightly leaned into his touch as he had closed his eyes. He enjoyed the warm touch, but still every time his hand would brush against an area where he didn't expect it his body would freeze up for a second.