*Dabi looked down at his partner and nodded softly. He let the smaller one get up before sitting up himself and putting a hand on his hip as he looked around.* "We should do it outside. Just so nothing else gets ruined in here."

The man nodded and soft but cold black and crimson fog formed around them. They were now in the backyard of the huge house and the sun was getting closer to the ground behind Tomura promising a beautiful sunset. The alchemist looed at the man. "I really wanna know now what the ritual consists of?"

*Dabi side-glanced at him and reached over his shoulder, pulling out a freshly sharpened arrow from the quiver he had snatched before teleporting.* "I'm sure you can probably guess." *The half-breed explained as he threw the arrow to Tomura. As the alchemist shifted the weapon in his hands, Dabi began to trace the ground with a flame.*

Tomura gave it a short glance before looking up to the dragon. "Do I have to stab myself somewhere specific?" He asked still having his body covered by only the blanket and a completely naked Dabi in front of him.

"It's a blood ritual, Moron." *Dabi rolled his eyes.*

Tomura rolled his eyes. "I figured, but what do I have to cut? Is it specific like finger, hand, arm, leg or chest?" He gave a slightly annoyed look but shook it off quickly.

*Dabi looked up from his spot where the circle had stopped. In the creases of the dirt, there were glimmering blue embers. The half-breed put a hand on his hip and sighed, walking over and taking Tomura's hand carefully as he began to lead him to the middle of the circle.* "Along here." *Dabi explained as he slowly began to trace his finger gently along Tomura's arm until he reached his elbow.*

The alchemist breathed in before putting the sharp arrow against his skin and breaking it. He let out a whine as he bit down his lips having Dabi kiss his neck comforting. He moved it upwards until he reached his elbow. Crimson blood was dripping on the ground underneath them and the alchemist looked up to Dabi calming his hitched breath. "What now?" He gently asked holding his arm out to Dabi.

*The half-breed looked at the weapon and took it carefully, dragging the still blood covered tip along his own arm. However, he drove it across the arm that was opposite to Tomura's. The dragon hissed as he cut along the wall permanent burns along his body. Tomura could tell from how hard he was gripping the arrow that Dabi would have broken it if it wasn't so vital to the ritual. Soon, blood began to seep out of Dabi's arm as well. The half-breed looked down at the arrow that now held the two's combined blood before looking at Tomura in a signal that he was ready for the commitment.*

The man gave a nod. "I'm ready." He spoke as he stepped a bit closer with his bleeding arm waiting for the other to continue the ritual since he had no clue how a dragon ritual worked.

*Taking his lover's cut arm into his hand, Dabi guided Tomura's hand around the arrow. He then stabbed it directly into the middle of the circle. As Dabi's arms flared up, the burning blue cinders began to rise from their resting places. They were brighter than ever now, as if they would catch fire right there in the air. Which they did. Spark by spark, each ember ignited into flames. Soon, the flames began to spin around the two males, getting bigger and bigger with every passing moment. The wounds on both men's arms soon began to glow as well. The blue flames began to dig into the two wounds, spreading enough for fire to fill the entire wound. As the fire filled the wounds, the bright blue color rushed up the two's veins. There was a sudden pain on Tomura's head, specifically his forehead. It felt as if someone was taking a dagger and slowly digging it into his head, creating two holes there.*

The alchemist held his head as the pain grew like something from his head was ripped out. His hand which was cut twitched in pain while the other dug into his exposed thigh leaving deep marks as his breathing hitched and got faster. The alchemist had his eyes closed so he didn't see small black horns starting to grow out of the side of his head. The horns grew bigger with every minute giving the man more pain as they bend backwards a bit and split forming smaller ones continuing to grow like the branches of some sensitive and fragile tree. They weren't as straight up as Dabi's, but from the simple lengths way longer, as they stopped growing reaching the back of his head. The horns looked like a black wreath that was going around the man's head, smaller at the front and end. Tomura reopened his eyes feeling an extra weight on his head. He looked at his partner as the flames got weaker but still gave a nice blue glow from them. "What happened?"