*The half-breed looked at the door.* -Oh. Guess he finished before me?- *He walked into the room and smiled softly at Tomura. Shutting the door behind him, Dabi walked over to his mate and sat down with him.* "Hello, my love." *He said softly, planting a soft kiss on his forehead.*

Tomura gave a small chuckle as he purred "Hello Lab-Rat~" His hand went through his hair as he tilted his own head to then push his mate's head on his shoulders. "How are you?"

*The half-breed sighed softly as he laid against Tomura.* "Nervous, if I'm speaking honestly. What about you?"

The man kissed his forehead gently. "Me too, I am still trying to figure out what to say at the speech and how to handle the noble people." he gave him a soft but slightly worried smile. "I don't want to mess this up, especially since we need their support and trust to form a proper peace."

*Dabi looked at him. He frowned slightly and cupped his cheek softly, kissing his nose.* "You'll be amazing, Tomura. You're smart and powerful and absolutely gorgeous. And I'll be right here by your side, okay?" *He smiled slightly as he caressed Tomura's cheek lovingly.* "We'll make it through. Together."

The alchemist gave a smile "Yeah..." He pushed the man's head on his bare chest as he caressed his hair and horns "I love Dabi...thanks for having so much trust in me." he messed the man's hair up just to fix it a second later.

*The half-breed closed his eyes as he smiled.* "I'll always have trust it you, Tomura. You're out of your mind if you believe that I don't!"

His mate smiled "I know..that's why I love you so much." he kissed the top of his head gently. Then he whispered "Now we all can spend quality time together before we have to get ready for tomorrow." he caressed his hair near the black horns.

*Dabi smiled more as he leaned further against Tomura's hand.* "Yeah." *He said softly, his voice happy and relieved. One of the half-breed's hand brushed along Tomura's stomach carefully as he looked down at the small bulge.*

Tomura gave a small smile "What do you think Dabi? Do you thinks it's a girl or a boy?" he messed his hair up playfully.

*Dabi hummed softly as he thought.* "Maybe...a little boy? A little boy who looks exactly like you."

Tomura gave a careless smile "Or a baby girl...with your white hair..." he went through his hair and twirled some of it in-between his fingers.

*Dabi smiled softly as he nodded.* "Mhm...as long as they have your beautiful red eyes."

Tomura gave a soft giggle "Aw Dabi, that's so sweet of you...but I love your diamond blue eyes as well. So calm and friendly.." his hands slipped under his mate's chin as he pushed his head up, to look at him. "So beautiful~"

*Dabi snickered softly as he cupped his mate's cheek.* "Not as beautiful as yours, Darling~" *He cooed.*

The alchemist gave a sly grin "You're soo sweet Lab-Rat~" he purred as pushed their lips together into a soft sweet kiss. He slipped a bit under his mate as he held him close now wrapping one arm around his neck.

*The dragon smiled slightly into the kiss as he carefully cupped Tomura's cheeks, holding him as if he was a fragile object.*

The alchemist gave a soft moan as his other hand held Dabi's back trying to get the man even closer to him. He loved the feeling of the dragon being close to him, them basically melting together. He never wanting this to end.

*Dabi smirked slightly into the kiss and pressed closer against Tomura, however, not close enough to crush his mate's stomach.*

The light haired man disconnected their lips now panting. "I love you..." he laid his head to the side to reveal his neck while his hands went to the back of his lover's head to brush through his hair.