*Dabi watched as Tomura softly knocked against Kai's door. He crossed his arms and watched the alchemist enter the other's room.* -Guess I'm waiting out here then.- *The ravenette thought to himself as his tail flicked behind him.*

*Kai looked over at Tomura and sighed.* "Yes, Tomura?" *There was a box of medical supplies on his bed, his wounds now bandaged and healed.*

"Did you pack your stuff, we are about to leave." Tomura walked closer to his bed still keeping his distance.

*The brunette gaze the second alchemist a soft nod.* "It's already outside. I was just gathering Shi's necessities."

The man gave a nod, "Alright, I'll be in the in the backyard packing the stuff on Dabi." The man turned "We are waiting for you."

*Kai hummed softly in a response.*

*When Tomura came outside again, he was greeted with the all too familiar giant, black creature. The dragon was patting down the ritual area, hiding the marks from the world. Even though they might go up in flames with the house, he didn't want to take any chances. Dabi stopped and looked down when he felt a soft patting on his leg. He grunted at the human against his leg.*

The alchemist put fog under Dabi's foot to stop him for a second. He went over and got a dirty arrow out of the dirt. "Don't you think we should keep that?" he held the arrow up while the fog disappeared under the dragon's foot.

*Dabi's wings flared up in a shrugging motion before flicking his head towards the bags. Tomura must have gotten the memo because he started to walk over to the bags, cleaning the arrow as he walked.*

He put it in one and checked the bags which were belted around the dragon. Like he was a horse. Two big ones around his chest and bags around his stomach as well as some free space in the back for the dragon to move better or have more space for stuff they might find on their trip. Dabi turned his head while Tomura still fixed the bags as there was a raven's caw from behind them. "Hey Kai." the alchemist spoke giving the dragon's belly a small smack as he moved on to the next bag.

*Dabi growled softly in response to Tomura's action, but the alchemist just snickered.*

*Kai looked at the two as Shi perched herself on his shoulder.* "Greetings." *He looked up at Dabi and met his piercing blue eyes, shuddering slightly underneath their glare.*

Tomura turned to face the other. "Good to see you Kai." He gave a soft smile. "Where do you want to sit?" he asked leaning against the dragon crossing his arms over his chest giving the dragon a soft punch with his elbow signaling him to lower his wing making it easier to climb on his back, using the wing as support.

*Dabi huffed and lowered his wing down, watching as Tomura climbed up. Kai followed soon after, Shi flying to Dabi's head to sit on top of his head.*

The alchemist sat in front of Kai as he tightened his grip around one of Dabi's black spikes as well as pressing his legs around the man's neck. "Now let's raze this house to the ground." he growled slightly leaning forward.

*Being careful with the humans on his back, Dabi rose up and flew higher into the air. He looked down at the house and, once Tomura signaled him to, he sent a large flame towards the building.*

The albino gave a smile as he saw the house burning down in the most beautiful blue flames. He caressed the man's neck. "Good Dabi...burn everything. I don't want to see anything of it after you're finished. The should know it's over." He growled and then gave a loud laugh from him as he watched in euphoria.

*The half-breed continued to launch his flames, changing angles and sides every now and then. Soon, the once grand building was decorated with chaos and bright, diamond blue flames.*