*The guard growled lowly and glared his wings. Feathers shot out of them, immediately bursting the chains. He glared at Tomura.* "You're REALLY getting on my nerves! Who the HELL are you?!" *The guard growled lowly, glaring at Tomura with angry eyes. Feathers shot out of his wings fiercely. The mere force was enough to shatter through Tomura's spell chains. The knight forcefully grabbed Tomura's wrist and then throat, yanking him close.* "You know, you're REALLY starting to piss me off!" *He sneered through his teeth.* "Who the hell are you and how did you get into the castle?"

The alchemist gave a sift cough at the sudden pressure but then growled at him "Get you filthy hands off of ME!" the black veins widened as the black mass started crawling onto the other's skin burning like acid on it. A spike appeared behind the blond and stabbed his left leg as then another came and went right through the other.

*The bird yelped loudly. His wings flared up and swatted are Tomura.* "Fuck!" *He growled, glaring at Tomura. Feather bolted off his wings, piercing through the alchemist's arms.*

The alchemist gave a growl but still glad that he didn't go for his stomach. "Shit!" The alchemist's pupils slit as black scales formed on his face. "I said get your hands off of me!!" he growled kicking the man in his stomach. It was like an instinct took over, he needed to protect their baby from him.

*As the guard went flying back, the feathers finished their way through the alchemist's arms fully. They then circled around and pinned Tomura to the wall, the edges at his throat. The guard chuckled as he rose up, holding his gut.* "You...put up a good fight, stranger. But I suggest you don't move. Any rash movements and those feathers there will gash your throat open, leaving you a bleeding mess on the floor." *With that, the red, now sword-like feathers, inched closer to the other's throat.*

The alchemist gave a growl but decided not to put up a fight. He still gave a low growl "What do you want feather boy?" he asked moving his head away.

"I told you what I want." *The guard sneered as he stepped towards Tomura, pulling his chin forcefully down to meet his burning amber eyes.* "Who the hell are you? How did you get into the palace? Are you some sort of spy waiting to kill the king?"

The man breathed in seeing that he had a huge disadvantage here. "The name's Tomura. I was brought here by the prince. And no I am not a spy." he looked into the golden fiery eyes giving him a cold look.

"Prince?" *The hawk spoke in confusion.* "Why would any of them want anything from such a scrawny thing like you? You're no use for them."

Tomura gave a growl "Say that again and I will make sure you'll lose your job by tomorrow." his wings flapped a bit but tried to keep calm.

*The guard let out an irritated sigh as he shook the thought from his mind. He went to speak to Tomura again, but stopped when the coldness of a blade pressed against his neck.* "I advice you release him at once, Keigo. Unless you want it to be your blood that decorates these halls." *A familiar, albino dragon sneered as he glared at the blonde. There was anger mixed with an immense amount of worry for his mate's safety since had spent a good bit of time looking for him after the royal siblings finished the meeting.*

*Keigo's eyes shifted to the blade. He huffed and removed the feathers from Tomura's neck, watching him drop the the ground.*

The alchemist stood up after a split second as he walked next to Dabi's side giving a 'I told you so' look as he stood now next to his mate with more confidence.

*The half-breed's tail wrapped protectively around his mate's waist, pulling him closer to his side.* "Why were you attacking Tomura?"

"And what happened to your 'princess'?" *Keigo sneered back, not daring to to turn to the prince behind him.*