I won't give a warning for every small lesbian or wlw kiss, so deal with it. We ship it. I will hint Lesbianism Big Time though.

*Dabi looked down at his mate after about 20-40 minutes of silence in the room. He smiled softly when he saw how relaxed his mate seemed at the moment, just staring somewhere off into space. Carefully, he moved his hand from Tomura's thigh and moved it to Tomura's hair, not wanting to disturb him in whatever the hell he was doing.*

*Zatsu wrapped her arms around the other's waist. She kissed her head gently as Akira relaxed under her touch.* -You're different. I feel it.-

Akira had fallen asleep giving her thoughts more space and time.

Tomura gave a hum as the man was playing with his hair. His thoughts have brought him to Kai and Shi again. They somehow got stuck with both of them. Zatsu has the palisman and Master an iguana, but Shi seems a little different from the other pets, he thought.

*The alchemist planted a soft kiss on Akira's forehead as she leaned her own forehead against the other woman's forehead.* "Thank you...for staying with me, Akira." *She whispered.* "I love you so much."

*The half-breed carefully started to play with his mate's hair. He planted soft kisses on his head as he whispered soft nothings to his mate, even though he was paying absolutely no attention to what was going on around him. Other than just wanting to give his mate affection, Dabi just wanted to distract himself from the work.*

Tomura's eyes had wandered around until he looked at his lover. He gave a huff as he kissed his jawline "Dabi?" He hummed softly.

Akira heard her words just before she passed out and sleep took over. A calm look was now on her face, but this time she was actually calm and not just passed out.

*Dabi hummed and looked at him, tilting his head slightly.*

*The alchemist felt herself smile when she saw Akira's calm face. As much as she wanted to fall asleep with her, she couldn't.* -Probably because I've been asleep for two weeks. Well..."asleep".- *Sighing, Zatsu ran her hand through Akira's hair and kept her close as she slept.*

Tomura gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Love you~" he purred giving him a childish smile. His hands played with his buttons meanwhile just to keep them busy.

"Love you more~" *Dabi smirked as he leaned down and planted soft kisses along Tomura's neck, being careful of the scarred and sensitive skin. He treated the alchemist as if he was a living panel of glass, threatening to break at any given moment.*

"I have to get some work done.." he gave a low hum as one of his hands was now playing with Dabi's soft white hair. "Can you let your maiden free, dragon?" He gave a soft giggle.

*The dragon gave a low growl as he held him in place.* "No. I don't think I can~"

Tomura gave a low huff "So the divined maiden has to free itself with gathered power." His hands moved to Dabi's side to tickle them.

*Almost immediately Dabi started laughing. He tried to keep his grip on Tomura, but that did not work how he planned.* "O-Okay! Okay! You're free!" *The half-breed laughed.*

Tomura gave a satisfied smile as he kissed the man. "Henceforth the divined maiden beat the dragon." He ended as he slipped of his lap and fixed his clothes.

*Dabi snickered softly as he adjusted his position. He looked at Tomura and felt himself smile.*

The alchemist had fixed his clothes and rubbed his stomach slowly with his hand for a few moments before giving Dabi a short "I love you." before he stepped out of the room.