The man was now at the end of the garden as he looked into the now rather lively city. The early night was lit up by yellow shaded star lanterns. The booths were star decorated as well with so many different people walking around. Children standing at the sweet booths to get candy such as caramel covered fruit pieces or chocolate ones. There were also booths which had animals and stars as well as many other things made out of paper. It was Tomura's first festival and it already amazed him.

*Fortuna motioned to a private room.* "So shall he begin our discussion?"

*Dabi hesitated before giving her a soft nod.*

The man walked around the festival with a caramel apple. It was just so exciting, all the lights and colors. It was something completely new to him. He was looking around getting a few small stares as he only had his horns out but he didn't really mind. Even if they were a small bother he decided to ignore them the best he could.

*A small girl bumped into Tomura's leg. She looked up at him and frowned.* "I-I'm sorry, Sir!" *She bowed.*

"It's alright, no worries." he turned to her and gave her a small smile. He would've loved to get down to her but being pregnant made it too exhausting to get down and up.

*The girl looked around the ground.* "Have you seen a little bunny anywhere?.. She's white and brown and really small.. S-She ran away and I can't find her anywhere!" *Small tears began to fill her worried eyes.*

Tomura gave a small frown. "Well do you have something of your bunny on you? Like a hair or like a collar?" he asked already knowing that this would make the search a lot easier.

*She hesitated before pulling out a baby blue ribbon.*

Tomura slowly took it from her and brought his other hand down to as he bit down on the apple. Black fog formed around the ribbon and made it glow up a second later. It now floated in his hands. He looked down focused and a split second later the fog clustered in his hands into a thick cloud.

*The girl watched him in interest and awe. She had never seen such magic formed before and it was much more different than the icey elemental magic she was used to.* "Woah.."

A moment later the cluster had formed into her small bunny which now had the ribbon around her neck. "Here." he smiled as he held the fragile creature firmly in his hands so she wouldn't escape again.

*The girl's eyes lit up.* "Hazel!" *She held the creature in her arms and looked at Tomura with a grateful smile.* "Thank you so much!"

"It's really no problem, I am glad that I could help you." he spoke after he took the apple out of his mouth and back in his hand. "Is there anything else you need help with?" he added.

*The girl shook her head. She hugged his leg carefully and quickly before stepping away with a bright, grateful smile.* "Thank you again for helping me!"

"It really is no big deal. So don't worry." his hand lightly brushed over her head with her fluffy hair.

*The girl smiled. She looked over when a girl called her name.* "Amphia!"

*The slightly taller yet still young girl stopped and looked at Tomura.* "I'm so sorry about my sister! She likes talking to strangers.."

Tomura gave a smile in her direction "No worries, she's a lovely young girl." he lightly pushed the girl in the other's direction.

*The girl named Amphia smiled at Tomura and waved as she walked away with the other girl.*

The alchemist waved back at her as he then continued his trip through the village.