15

*Dabi closed his eyes as he melted into the other's kiss. He loved their sweet kisses. There was something about them, well, about Tomura, that made feel like everything was a dream. But this dream was one he didn't want to wake up from. Ever. Hell, he'd be fine dying here in this dream. Well, dying again. As long as he was with his prince, Dabi knew everything would be alright.*

Tomura disconnected their lips again as they looked into each other's eyes. The albino slid into his chest and made the man lean back against the tub as he now laid on him with his arms crossed to rest his head on them. He gave him a small happy smile.

*A small snicker came from Dabi's throat as he cupped the other's cheek, trailing his thumb against his cheek.* "How the hell are you so damn adorable and yet so fucking deadly? Seriously! You could have the entire world in your control with the single blink of an eye!"

The man gave the other a short kiss on his lips. "I am sure if we wanted to we could rule the dragon's and alchemists as well as get the humans to sign some treaty to follow us but still be their own kingdom." He gave him a smile as he went back to his chest. "Us both as their rulers...with our children as heirs." He added.

*Dabi smiled softly.* "Hopefully one day..." -Father would be so pissed! And I already know I could be a much better ruler. Especially with my lab-rat by my side.-

"So with what shall we start our world domination plan?" Tomura asked now actually pretty into the topic. He could already imagine himself with nice clothing and the people talking to him with respect, begging for mercy all while he sits on Dabi's lap with a tiara on his head and a golden staff.

*Dabi looked at him and thought for a moment. He had thought of the topic before, but they were only just fantasies. But, not that they were being offered, Dabi decided to take the opportunity.* "Strike those of the highest power. Not exactly royalty, but higher ranked families and social parties. There's a group of dragons I know that own a decent amount of our territory. They're nasty people honestly, but that might be because they work for Enji."

"Great idea, and after we get rid of them and you're nasty father we can decide what to do about the alchemists since that will obviously be the harder part. Like we have the council and each council member is a master in a certain area in alchemy and then we have the right ranks who just follow orders since only the highest ranks to which Master, me and I think Kai counts make active decisions." Tomura stopped to think about something to do. "So we should get most high and highest ranks on our side to then challenge the other's, but perhaps the situation might change after we are rulers over the dragon's here." He spoke and gave the man then a soft kiss on his chest.

"If your "Master" may be a "higher rank", then we'll have a disadvantage in gathering them all. After all, what you told me earlier before...that...happened, it sounded as if she had come up with a lie or something to excuse my death. And it would be even more bizarre if a dragon, who is supposed to be dead none the less, randomly showed up and suggested that we all bonded together against a "common cause." Won't they find it a bit suspicious?"

Tomura smiled "Who said you were going to come, I have played my cards open while you were gone and have found some other's who are willing to help. Under them is also Toga's fiancée. So I have been doing my homework." he smiled as he added "If I somehow get Kai to join we would have a great advantage, since I think he can kind of talk to birds and is really good at nature and medicine focused alchemy." He gave the dragon a kiss on the cheek "So any other ideas we need to gather?" he asked as he looked at his lover.

*Dabi thought for a minute before a sly look came into his eyes.* "We go to Shoto." *Was all he said.*

"Sounds valid." Tomura said. "That can count to our first steps after we find your blond companions." He chuckled remembering them. "Maybe we can deliver the news they wanted to hear from the start." he kissed the man on his lips again, this time a bit longer than before. Then he disconnected them but still stayed close "What do you think love?"