More Lesbianism, who would have thunk it

The woman had puked on the ground and was now looking at the trees. She needed to do something because her mind started filling with thoughts again. It was getting dark around her. She guessed that it could be about 4 to 5pm. "Fuck it." She groaned teleporting back into her room. There the woman took some herbs and other stuff to take care of her sickness. She changed her clothes into more laid back and revealing ones. "Might as well annoy the council by existing." She groaned with her hair put into a new style, slightly messy and laid back. She knew just the place to go where she'd get what she wanted. She teleported to an illegal underground bar. The place was filled with fun, drugs, deals and sex. She gave a grin as she walked through the different glowing lights.

*Zatsu narrowed her eyes and removed her staff. She sighed softly and spun around, walking away again. Her throat was aching again and she could feel another coughing fit forming in the back of her throat, but she held it back. Even when it started to feel as if her throat was on fire, she kept her pain down and unnoticeable. After all, that's what she was best at. The alchemist wandered around the castle, even though her body felt like collapsing on the floor. She felt exhausted, but she had a job to do.*

Tomura had woken up and looked around. Nothing had changed in the room. But there wasn't a Dabi either. He gave a soft groan. "Come on~" he looked outside to notice that it was completely dark now. "I'll go grab him." He sat up to get dressed and fix his hair.

Akira was drinking her third mojito walking around and gambling. But she cheated at every game. Often not to win since she was good enough at the games to win but to fuck with her enemies. She played a card game and won for the fourth time in a row. A pile of money was next to her. She gave a sigh as the man was yelling around. 'Drunk old guy.' She thought "Another game?" She gave the cards to the man who shuffled them. "OF COURSE. I'LL BEAT YOU WOMAN!!" She gave a scoff 'I'd love to see you try.'

*As Tomura searched for Dabi, he ran into a shaken Keigo and then Zatsu a few moments later. The alchemist turned to him when he called her name.*

"Oh. Good evening, Your Majesty." *She bowed, speaking in an odd monotonous voice.* "Do you need something?"

"No, I am just going to the study to get Dabi." He stated before walking off to go to the door. He knocked on it softly "Dabi?"

*There was no response. When Tomura stepped into the study, there was a rolled open scroll on the ground beside the bookshelf Dabi had been working on. The smaller, feminine form was laying in the other side of the shelf, passed out asleep.*

The man gave a low smile looking at his mate. He picked up some snacks and then the fragile figure holding it close to him. He scratched his lover's neck gently with his thumb. "You're working so hard love, you need to rest too." He hummed giving the dragon's head a kiss. He teleported back and placed the body down on the bed. He got undressed and changed into comfortable clothes. He also went to the bathroom. He now laid next to him as if the dragon was his pet. He groaned "Love you Dabi~"

The woman was now playing with a coin while counting the money she had made while playing with the man who had to be carried away because of his violent behavior. 'Totally worth it.' she hummed and paid for her previous drinks and then for another one. She looked around until her eyes fell on a smoker corner. "Let's see what those guys are smoking." He groaned standing up ready to deal with them.

*The half-breed let out a small whine as she scooted closer to her mate's body. Her arms snaked around his neck, burying her face in his chest.*

*Not having anything to do, Zatsu decided that tonight would be her turn in patrolling the town. She slipped out of the castle and began to stalk through the everlasting garden. Through the eyeholes of her mask, she could see the small specklets of snow falling down around her.*