As Dabi held his mate in his arms, he felt tiredness coming over him as well. And now falling asleep next to him felt like a perfect dream. The dragon gave into the dream after a rather long mental debate. His wing on Tomura's side covered him as he buried his head in the pillow above the man's head. He fell asleep surprisingly fast.

Later, he was woken up by knocks on their door with a croaky but gentle voice from a woman, "Sir, we have the dinner."

*Dabi groaned softly and rubbed his eyes as he was disturbed from his sleep. He sat up from his comfortable place beside Tomura and rubbed his eyes as he yawned.* "Hold on." *He groaned out, sliding off the bed. The half-breed trudged to the door and opened it, not minding his shirt being unbuttoned from Tomura undoing it to have access to his warmth.* "Thank you." *Dabi muttered to the servant before taking the tray with two plates and bowing. After the servant bowed, Dabi went back into the room and shut the door behind him. Carefully, he set the tray on the nightstand and turned to the bed where his mate was sleeping peacefully. The half-breed smiled softly and carefully stroked his head.* "You're so beautiful..." *He whispered before kissing Tomura's head.*

The sleeping man showed no reaction to this loving gesture. He just curled up a bit to keep himself warm.

*Dabi sighed and sat back down where he had once been sleeping. He stroked Tomura's hair softly, allowing him to curl against his hip/lap down.* -I'll give him a little bit longer.- *Dabi decided.* -He looked exhausted earlier. I guess his wings really have been bugging him, haven't they?-

Tomura's head leaned into the other's touch as his eyes slowly opened and the squinted to inspect his surroundings. As he saw his mate he gave a small smile.

*The half-breed hummed softly as he leaned against the headboard of the bed. When he felt Tomura stir, Dabi looked down at him and smiled.* "Good morning, My Love."

The man gave a bright smile as he moved up to lay his head on the other's bare chest. "Mhmorning" he muttered as he curled up against him. "Food?" His eyes looked around and spotted the tablet. He gave the man a begging look.

*Dabi snickered and picked up Tomura's plate, giving it to him.* "Here, Babes." *He kissed Tomura's head softly.*

The man grabbed it and ate the food on it. It was delicious and the man finished it faster than the other realized. The alchemist was handing him an empty plate. "Love you Dabi." He spoke and leaned forward to get a kiss.

*The dragon heir kissed his mate as he carefully set the plate along with the other empty plate.*

The man crawled onto the other and deepened the kiss by granting the other entrance. This time they fought over dominance though. The albino on top of Dabi with the dragon's tongue in the alchemist's mouth.

*Dabi grunted softly into the kiss, gripping Tomura's hips and thighs slightly. When the two pulled away from one another after almost 6 minutes, a thick string of saliva connected them as both male's panted.*

Tomura leaned down to the other's ear "I love you." He whispered as he softly nibbled his earlobe. He liked the feeling of Dabi massaging his thighs with his warm hands. The man gave a soft moan as he then kissed the other's cheek.

*The albino dragon blushed and shifted his eyes away. He hated when Tomura did that because the alchemist knew it messed with him, but he loved it all at the same time. It proved that Tomura knew his place and who he was. Dabi trusted that he wouldn't do this to anyone else just as much as he trusted and loved Tomura.*

The alchemist smiled as he gave him another kiss this time closer to the other's lip but not touching them. "Aw, don't get soo shy now Lab-Rat~" he purred and connected their lips again giving the man instant entrance and putting himself at his mercy. He knew he could trust Dabi to be careful not to let this escalate.