114

Tomura gave a groan as he woke up. He gave a soft whine as he cuddled himself against his mate. The dragon was so warm, it was perfect in these cold months. He gave the half-breed, who had his wings around him to protect his mate as well as his tail, a soft kiss on the collar bone. He was simply enjoying this now. He knew that they still had time until they had to attend Toga's and Ochaco's weeding. Enough time to cuddle and be sweet to each other.

*The dragon's wings shifted a bit against the alchemist. His hand, which as still placed on Tomura's stomach, moved gently to caress it carefully.*

The albino gave a soft smile as he looked down for a second. The warm hand on his stomach was just nice, it made him feel so safe with his mate. He gave a small giggle as he now kissed his cheek.

*Dabi gave a low groan as he relaxed. He didn't exactly want to open his eyes yet; he just wanted to enjoy Tomura's affection for just a bit longer.*

The man now littered his face and neck with soft kisses as his hand ran through his hair. He couldn't help but give a small grin at his peaceful face. It was just so nice.

*The dragon gave a small grin as he curled his body up slightly.*

Tomura gave a small chuckle as he praised him "Such a good dragon~. Yes you are~" as he rubbed his hair while kissing his cheeks.

*Dabi hummed softly as he was showered in affection.*

The man kissed his lover as he whispered, "Such a good little dragon~. My little dragon~" he pulled the man closer to him as he then placed his head on his chest. "Love you Dabi~" he purred as he went through his white, messy hair playing with some strands. All while smiling and giggling happily.

*The man smiled as he scooted closer to Tomura. He carefully wrapped his arms around the alchemist's waist, rubbing his back gently.*

"Aw Dabi~" he gave a small huff as he kissed his head "You're too sweet for me love." He gave a small groan as he moved to get a better grip onto the man. "I love you so much you stupid idiot~"

*The dragon hummed softly as he laid his head closer to Tomura's, almost connecting their forehead. A smile painted his face as the feeling of comfort finally washed over him again.*

The alchemist gave a low giggle as he kissed his face "Good morning to you too~. How did you sleep?" He brushed now lazily but loving through his hair as he tapped his cheek with his other hand.

"I slept well..." *Dabi spoke in a low voice as he allowed his eyes to open, really just wanting to see his mate.* "What about you?"

"I did too~" he purred out as he kissed the tip of his nose. "How do you feel?" He asked as he snuggled against his mate's head to smell his hair. It was honestly amazing to him.

*The dragon yawned as he made small shapes on Tomura's back.* "I feel fine. How about you?" *He looked at his mate curiously.* "No nausea? Coí not giving you trouble?"

"No nausea. And not now...but from what I heard it will get worse in like the 9th month...so I guess I should mentally prepare for that." he gave a small chuckle as he then kissed his man "But I am quite alright now." he brushed some of the longer white hair out of his own face.

*Dabi sighed.* "That's good..." *He gently brushed Tomura's stomach.*

"But it is some sort of relieve to know that you'll be there to support me..from what I heard from Fuyumi the whole process of giving birth is not going to be a nice experience." the man gave a hum as he now went through Dabi's hair again, playing with some strands.

"Well obviously." *The dragon snickered softly.*

"Yeah and to add on that is the alchemy thing and the fact that I am still somewhat male. I don't know how much Master was playing god when she modified my body." he gave a small hum as he continued playing with his hair.