147

Tomura's head lifted up as he gave a hum. He listened to the house but heard nothing but the twins playing. Coí was still asleep. He sighed and cuddled back against the warm dragon, his wings around him to protect the alchemist. He looked up as he gently and slowly stroked his hair and cheeks.

*The dragon didn't seem to react to this. His eyes were closed as if he was sleeping, but sleep was long gone. A crooked smile tugged at his lips as the man caressed his cheek.*

The man gave a huff and kissed his cheek. As he did so the other turned his head to kiss his lips. Tomura was surprised at first but let him. A few seconds later he hummed "Well, how do you feel?" As he placed his head on his shoulder.

*Dabi snickered a little and opened his eyes a little.* "I should be asking you that."

"I think I feel better...but I would like to see after Coí. Her temperature and everything. I need to see if the medicine I made actually helps." He explained as he leaned against him for one more second before he lifted himself up.

*The dragon watched him sit up. He sighed softly and nodded.* "Yeah."

"You can look after the twins. I will join you later and then we can make dinner." He continued as he sat up and fixed his longish white hair enough to put it in a bun.

*Dabi nodded softly again.* "Yeah, yeah. Okay."

He looked over to him to give him a final kiss before he left. After entering Coí's quiet room he instantly went to check her temperature. He gave a relieved sigh as it was back to normal. Warmer than him but cooler than before. "Don't worry Coí. I got this." He hummed as he brushed through her hair and kissed her forehead. He then went to get the rest of the medicine, hoping that his daughter would wake up tomorrow.

*The dragon sat up and went to the twins' room to check on them*

After a while the man was finished with Coí and nicely did the blanket again before he left. Walking down the hall to the twins' room. He knocked gently before opening it.

*The twins, still in dragon form, were wrestling on the floor. Dabi watched from the side, giving small comments such as "Don't let his crush your wings" or "Bite his tail. It's a weak spot."

The alchemist walked over to him after he closed the door. He hugged onto the man. "Well, seems like you're having fun~" he kissed him gently. He let the dragon's tail wrap around him gently as well as his wing.

*Dabi smiled as he kissed Tomura's head.* "Just teaching." *He snickered.*

"You're teaching them good." He gave him another kiss. His head leaned against his neck as he smiled while watching the two small dragon's played fight on the floor.

"Well thank you." *The half-breed snickered.*

"No need." He stayed silent for a second. "And Coí is better. I think she'll wake up tomorrow..but I still want to talk to you about something... regarding her." He almost whispered at the end. He had thought a lot about it. Maybe too much, but the man had made sort of a conclusion.

*Dabi nodded softly.* "I'm sure she'll be alright. You took excellent care of her."

"Not about that...about something else regarding her." He mumbled as he took his arm to pull at it, urging the man to leave the room.

*The half-breed suddenly got a serious face as he nodded and got up to leave.*

Tomura closed the door behind them gently and brought the man a bit away from the door, just in case. He gave a sigh "So we are both aware of that the condition Coí is in.." he breathed in collecting his thoughts "I..I don't know if it may be a bit cruel, but I do not think that the seals will hold her alchemy back for long enough. She already has a rather weak body when it comes to the combination of alchemy and magic. It seems unable to safely adapt... that's why..I might need to start seriously training her...but I am not sure if it's the right thing to do." He brushed along his own arm. "She's just so young and vulnerable... she's just a child...in the world of alchemy she's way to young to train since her body didn't develop enough.." he stepped closer to the dragon. "So I am not that sure if I should start training her."