Tomura was still in shook. His head jerked to the now closed door. After a few seconds his eyes went back to the paperwork. His heart ached as the man had just left him like that. Even when he tried to talk to him. It pained him to be alone, especially after he got to spend every night in his warm embrace. The alchemist tightened his grip on the white blanket as he pulled it closer. He pulled his legs up and brought them to his chest. His eyes were still clued on the paperwork. 'I am sure he cares about me...a lot......Why would you just leave me like this?!' he yelled at the dragon in his mind. But he was too weak to cry. All he could do was close his eyes as he hoped to calm down again. He knew that he needed to think logically, but now it felt impossible to him.

*Dabi's mind was a blur as he flew through the destroyed forest. Images of the battle flashed into his mind as well as the worst outcome; Tomura's blood on his hands. That made his heart stop for a few seconds. He felt sick just thinking about it. But, now that the idea was there, his mind began to torment him. Every second felt like hours as image after image of Tomura's blood or dead body lay at fate to Dabi's hand. It curdled his stomach, made him feel weak. In fact, the few thoughts made him stumble in the air a few times. When he did finally land—which was a catch landing—the man's magic was at it's limit, causing him to turn human again. Dabi was on his hands in knees, his thoughts driving him insane. He felt as if he couldn't breath, his eyes burning with threatening tears.*

The man gave a whine as he looked at the paperwork. Without thinking he placed his hand on it and with a swift and sudden movement threw it all around and off the table. He gave an angry groan as he smashed his hand against the table. 'Come on Tomura think!! THINK YOU STUPID IDIOT!!' he cried out in his head. His eyes looked at the table as he was about to lash out again. But then his eyes caught one paper peeking out under the boring ones. It caught his interest because it didn't look like the others. His shaking hand reached out for it as he pulled it out. After he hand a bit more than the half of the sheet out his lips trembled. All the doddles and ideas scribbled across the paper made his heart ache. "H-He does care.." he whispered out as he stared at it for a second longer.

*The dragon's tail lashed back and forth furiously and he rested his head against the rocky ground.* "Fuck..." *He grumbled out. His body felt weak and tired but his mind wouldn't give up. Not even for a second. He was to blame for his mate's fear. His sadness. His anxiety. It was all Dabi's fault. He knew that, and he took liberty of that. But he was rather rip every scale off his body than be in the same room and be reminded of what he did and could've done. And then another thought dawned on him. This one truly did make him sick.* -I...could've killed Coí...-

Tomura stared at the picture as more pain washed over his body. 'So they were not just empty words thrown at me like before...he does actually still care...for Coí and me..' At this point he was sure that every bit of logic had been thrown out the window. His hand jerked forward as he stood up suddenly. The stool he sat on disappeared as he grabbed the picture. He brought the now crumbled paper to his chest. "H-h-e ..c-cares!" he yelled out louder than he wanted to. But his body had already turned. All of it was too much. His emotions were flowing over as he sprinted out of the room. He stumbled over his own feet multiple times as he ran down the hall. 'He cares....he cares...he cares..' those words repeated over and over in his mind. After he finally came to a halt as he panted exhausted he looked at the sketch which was pressed against his chest. 'Dabi...he cares......why wouldn't he..' a single tear ran down his face as he quickly brushed it off. 'I need to go-no..I need him...I want to be with him....I am still as in love with that idiot as I was before...'. Black mist had formed around the paper as he send it forward to guide him to Dabi.

*The half-breed held his head, rubbing head as his legs forced him to stand.* -Shit...- *The dragon carefully leaned against the wall as he made his way into the cave. He didn't even notice that he had subconsciously made his way to his hiding spot.*