Gore and Lesbianism 

*The midnight haired alchemist let out a sigh as she carefully placed the flower into her desk. As she wiper her bloody hand on her pants, guilt began to eat at her. Of course she thought about Akira and, if she had none anything about her relationship to the disease, everything she must have been going through.* -She's the one who won't ever love.- *Zatsu thought to herself as she shredded the leaves off her plants.* -She just fucks with people and leaves it at that. I don't know why I can't just keep my fucking mouth shut. It's no wonder I was the one that got stuck with this. Feed off people you literally could give zero fucks or just can't feel. But that's just my fault.- *The alchemist head a whole lead up before sighing.* -I should apologize...for roping her into this. Who cares if it'll make it worse? I sure as hell don't.-

Akira stared at the wall now smoking some stuff with her pipe, she knew she needed to calm down to get a clear head and drugs helped her thoughts to calm down. She drank a sip of whatever. She knew it would help her brain to go numb and help her make more emotional decision since her brain basically goes to fuck itself when she's high and drunk. She then heard some steps behind her. She didn't bother to look around because she kind of knew. "What is it?" Her voice was soft and kind of slow as she took another sip.

"I apologize." *The familiar monotonous voice said from behind Akira.* "For bringing you along into the issue. Please: don't think any further into it. For your safety and sanity." *The woman carefully rested an enchanted Dahlia flower on Akira's table as she stepped away.* "Once again, I formally apologize for spreading my issues onto you. Please, consider yourself out of the equation." *With that, the alchemist teleported away in silence.*

The woman's eyes fell on the table. She stood up and walked over to it slowly. With the pipe in her mouth she inspected the flower. It was crimson red with some blood in the sides. The alchemist's hand brushed along some small pedals. Her eyes were focused on it before she pushed her pipe on the table next to it. "Fuck...what am I thinking....it wouldn't be the first time doing something like that...my mistake, my responsibility..." She teleported to her room.

*Holding a small, purple flame in her hand, the alchemist was boiling a clear liquid with a few stray leaves in the canister. The full Chocolate Cosmos was still sitting on the woman's desk, figuring she could probably use it for something later. Zatsu was trying to keep herself busy so she wouldn't think about her new-come disease. In fact, she was so focused that she didn't even hear Akira appear in the room just outside the wall.*

Akira looked around. As she didn't see her she figured the woman would be in her secret room. We walked to the door and opened it with ease to see her hovering over a canister.

*As the alchemist worked, she hummed softly to herself to keep her entertained as well as to fill the silence in the air. Carefully, she dropped a few drops of the griffon's blood into the canister, turning it a scarlet color instead of dark red.*

Akira stood there she needed to find some words for this conversation. She bit on her inner lip as she continued to watch the woman work so patiently and detailed on her work. It was kind of calming to watch her not cough up her insides for 5 seconds.

*After adding the blood, Zatsu opened the container from the day before. She used her alchemy, which was a dark purple color that matched her fire, to hold the shape in place. The woman allowed the spiraling shape to drift to the side as she broke off a chunk of dry ice, using her alchemy to safely pick it up and merge it with the flames. Almost immediately the purple turned into a light grey color as the area filled with steam. Zatsu then shifted the dry ice and fire concoction into the canister, spinning a lid on it tightly.* "There. That's that."