Smut

*It felt like hours had passed since the party had started. It was quite boring after Dabi and Tomura announced that they were expecting. By now, they had pulled out certain stronger alcohols, keeping none alcoholic drinks out for those like Tomura or those who did not enjoy alcohol. By now the party was pretty calm. However, the entire night Tomura thought it was the best idea to tease the shit out of his mate. Which REALLY pissed Dabi off.*

Tomura talked to some noble people who still gave him congrats and wished them the best for their child. He always smiled and thanked them. The king turned his attention to Dabi again who as sipping on a glass of hard alcohol. His mate gave a grin as he sat down next to him on the bar. He ordered a fruit smoothie as his hand brushed along Dabi's side. He leaned near his ear as he had the glorious idea to moan into his mate's ear, loud enough for him to hear but silent enough that no one else heard. "D-DAaa~"

Akira started by cutting his upper body up, in-between the rips. "I've always wanted to hold a beating heart in my hands~" she grinned as a slight blush formed on her cheeks as she felt the warm blood flow out of him into her hands.

*The dragon's eye twitched as he growled threateningly at his mate.* "You're pushing your luck, Tomura." *He sneered.*

The man gave a low grin. "Am IAhhhh~" he moaned as if the man had pound him this very second.

*Dabi gave an irritated growl and spun his head around swiftly, slamming his lips against Tomura's. Even though he didn't want to, the half-breed knew he had to shut the alchemist up before he lost his complete sanity and absolutely destroyed him in front of everyone.*

The alchemist moaned into their kiss lightly squirming under him, knowing it would kill the other. His one hand wandered to the man's crouch area and teased him there by gently brushing against it. 'Come on Dabi, have me~'

*The dragon groaned softly into the kiss, using his wing to hide Tomura's hand. He hadn't realized how much he was craving it until Tomura had actually touched him. When the two pulled away from each other for air, Dabi growled lowly against Tomura's ear.* "You really want me to make a mess out of you, don't you?~ Are you testing me, Tomura?~"

Tomura shivered at the growl. It made him go insane, the low voice and growl, it was perfect. "Of course love~, you think I am just playing?" he blushed as he saw how Dabi had messed up crimson lipstick on his lips and he could swear his own lipstick was bleeding after this make out session.

*The half-breed chuckled lowly as he ran a hand up Tomura's thigh, massaging the upper but that was dangerously close to his manhood.* "See that was your first mistake~"

Tomura gave a grin as he whispered near his ear "Luckily your my king. You can easily manage all the mistakes we're going to make tonight~" His hand tightened around the man's dick and members.

*Dabi almost let out a groan but slammed his lips shut and hummed instead. He gave his mate a threatening look.*

Tomura gave him a sly grin as he moved a bit closer to him. "Why getting shy so suddenly? The door is over there~" he leaned his head against his shoulder.

*Dabi's eyes shifted to the exit.* -Oh screw this kingly shit!- *He mind laughed as the half-breed snatched his mate by his wrist and began to drag him out of the ballroom, not minding all the weird stares the couple was receiving.*

Tomura apologized for Dabi for every person he ran into. The man explained that it was something urgent came up they had to take care of instantly. As soon as the doors closed behind them Tomura pulled Dabi towards him and held his shoulders. He breathed in before pulling himself up and wrapping his legs around his mate's waist.