The man was teleported there and rolled over the floor due to the force a few times. Then a man with dark blue hair and yellow eyes as well as black tinted glasses stood near him. He clapped slowly before he gave a short bow. "I am thankful my creature. You have done your job excellent, so excellent that you even had to risk your life. But fear not. You have done what you were created for." As he looked down to the man under him he gave a small chuckle "So you're Tomura Shigaraki...I expected someone less... vulnerable." He lifted the alchemist up with his yellow fog as some people came near him.

"What do you plan on doing Master Alatus?" A man asked slightly bowing. "Well, I'd say it's payback time. For all the lives lost that day, even if I could save a few of you." He turned to the small group "You still won't be able to live your lives again, deformed, hurt, disabled and most of you needing alchemy adjustments."

*Dabi, who was now in human form, paced around his and Tomura's room. His hand raked through his hair as anxious tears burned his eyes. A little bit ago he had asked Akira to come to his room, in hopes she could help him. It had been almost an hour and she hadn't shown up. He knew that anything could have happened to him, and he was so angry at himself for letting his mate slip out of his fingers that easily.*

The door was slammed open with Akira holding a bottle and dressed in now proper clothes. "Whatever it is, it better be fucking important!" she yelled before she looked at the dragon confused as tears were rolling down his face.

The man called Alatus brought the other in what looked like a bedroom, which would be better described as a golden cage basement. As he placed him down he spoke. "Don't worry, I will bring you back on the right path. I will cleanse all your sins and get that demon..that impurity out of you." he brushed over his stomach for a second. "It won't even hurt and you'll remember nothing."

"Tomura was fucking kidnapped!" *Dabi growled at her.* "I don't know where the fuck he went or who the hell took him, but I do know that it was an alchemist."

She stopped in her trace as she threw the bottle on the floor. Her voice was now filled with fright "P-please tell me this is some kind of sick joke?"

Tomura who was now resting on the bed had no clue what had happened to him as Alatus was talking to the others.

"So, what do you guys think would be the best method to make him submit to us, to our rules, and come back on the right path?" he had folded his gloved hands in front of his chest.

"Why in the FUCK would I lie about this?!" *Dabi's tone was full of anger and fear.* "I was there, Akira! I tried to hard to fucking get to him! I..." *One of his hands trailed up to his mouth. He could feel his emotions getting to the better of him as he hung his head.* -Coí...Tomura...I'm so sorry...-

The woman now gave an annoyed scoff. "Fuck.." she muttered under her breath. 'Alchemists...that means we're in a bad position...a horrible one...if we take too long..it might be over...ugh such a risky game with time.' "Is there something of the kidnapper near? Like a piece of clothing or some other stuff?" she asked knowing that they'd have to be fast.

*Dabi stared at her for a minute before nodding. He lead her back to the site of which he killed the tentacle creature. There, some of the substance remained. Maybe even a tentacle or two.* "They had a creature; an octopus I assume. That was what took Tomura. It came into our room and grabbed him out of the bathroom."

"Well, for starters, we could absolutely drug him." *A woman spoke up.* "And, if that doesn't work, we can always threaten that...thing...inside him. If we can manage to make him believe that we'll kill it, then he'll just have to submit."

He clapped a bit "Amazing plan. You guys really are so smart. But I have another idea. It is as simple as lying to him. He won't know, but I will have to work hard to get his trust. Then he might let a thing or two slip." He gave a short laugh. "Then I'll watch over our guest. You can go get the drug, I'll serve it to him later." He walked into the room and watched the man. 'I'll bring you back on the right path, because that's where you belong. What you deserve.'