118

Exclusively Lesbianism

*Zatsu hummed softly as her back arched slightly. She laid her head against Akira's as she thought.* "What do you want to give me?"

"Well, depends what would you like me to give to you?" She kissed her jawline as her hands still kept their nice and slow but never thought gentle pace.

"I'd be happy with whatever you want to give me." *The alchemist said with a low smile.* "I don't want to decide this time..."

"Alright." She gave her a small kiss as she turned and pulled a small piece of apple pie with cream out of the basket with alchemy. It now floated on a nice plate in front of the woman. "I hope you like apple pie~" she purred as she held out the fitting utensil.

*Zatsu snickered as she took the utensil from Akira.* "Thank you, Love~" *She purred as she pecked her cheek. She then took a bite of the pie and her eyes lit up. Zatsu then offered a bite to Akira.* "It's good!"

The woman gave a short giggle "Thank you I tried my very best." 'even if Izuku helped me like....with most of it.' she opened her mouth so that the woman can give her a piece.

*The woman fed the piece to Akira as she smiled.* "You made this? Wow! I never really took you as the one to bake, but I guess I was wrong."

"Yeah..." She gave a smile as she ate the piece 'I'm going to take more baking classes.' she stated in her mind as she noted how happy the woman looked. It made her insides warm and tingly.

*Zatsu popped another bite into her mouth. She was amazed by how well it had been made. Definitely surprising that Akira had made it. It seemed absolutely. The alchemist offered Akira another bite.*

"Thank you." She mumbled as she took it. After she was finished the woman asked her fiancée "Do you want anything else?"

*The indigo haired alchemist tilted her head slightly.* "What else do we have?"

She looked in the basket to make sure she'd name everything "Well strawberry cupcakes and chocolate ones. Biscuits with chocolate and strawberry pieces. Also we have like these pudding in a pastry things." She explained and looked in her direction.

*Zatsu hummed softly.* "Strawberry cupcakes sound amazing honestly."

She gave a hum as she picked out one. It had pastel pink icing with a in a heart shape cut strawberry piece on top besides some smaller white sugar pieces in shape of hearts. "Here you go." She let it gently float over to her.

"Aww!" *She giggled as she carefully held it.* "It's so pretty!"

"Thank you." 'I actually did that. Props to me.' she felt so proud of herself as she watched the woman hold onto it gingerly.

*The woman admired the cute designs and perfectness of the cupcake for a few more moments before removing the wrapper—using it as a plate—and took a bite. She hummed softly as she offered it to Akira.*

The woman took a bite out as well. She was instantly surprised by the sweetness and fruity taste. She gave a soft giggle as she chewed it. Her eyes then looked up to Zatsu as she smiled and gave her lips a short peck.

*Zatsu blinked in surprise as she felt her cheek heat up a bit.*

The woman gave a hum "Mhm, almost." She mentioned as she went back to her place in front of her.

*Zatsu gave a curious tilt of her head.* "Almost...what?" *She asked curiously.*

Her smaragdine eyes gave a shining but still playful glance "Almost as tasty as you~" she hummed.

*Zatsu felt her whole face explode with heat. She gave a soft, embarrassed whine as she immediately turned away, too embarrassed to face the woman.* " 'Kira..." *She mumbled.*