124

Happy wlw

As the couple was having their moment Akira and Zatsu were walking down the hall discussing what they should do next. "Perhaps you can live with me now, like actually. We just have to make some room in the other rooms for your stuff. You can sleep with me after all." She smiled as she looked at the woman.

*Zatsu gave a short nod.* "That sounds amazing." *She smiled as she folded her arms in front of herself.*

"Well you wanna help me clean up that mess in my house?" She asked as she gently took her hand.

*Zatsu nodded.* "Of course."

The woman quickly teleported them over to her place as she gave a hum. "So where do you want your lab?" She asked as she was already moving some stuff around the living room.

*The alchemist hummed as she looked around.* "Maybe upstairs somewhere? Like an attic or something like that."

"Okay well, then go up and look for a room you like, I'll be in my bedroom cleaning it up and getting everything ready." She explained as she worked on some other stuff.

*Zatsu nodded. She went upstairs and started looking through the empty rooms.*

The woman gave a soft sigh as she continued her work leaving the woman be.

*After a while, the woman had found a room that got a decent amount of sunlight from a large window. She smiled a little as she looked around the large room.* "This is perfect." *She whispered softly to herself. Now that she was here again, her mind trailed back to the paper she had found.* -Maybe I can find the rest of the spell Soon.- *She thought as her eyes shifted to the doors to the room.* -Though...I wonder why she's so protective of that room.-

Meanwhile Akira was moving stuff around her closet. She looked through boxes until she found the box of belongings. It were the ones she stole from her hook ups. She gave a lightly disgusted look. 'I don't need those anymore.' she picked up the box and moved it away 'I'll get rid of those later.'

*Zatsu gave a sigh. She summoned her staff and teleported her stuff from her old, cramped room in the palace and placed it neatly around the room. Once all her furniture was placed, she freed Hoshi and smiled.* "Welcome to your new home, Buddy." *She said as she crouched down and pet his head.*

After a while she gave a hum as she looked around the room proudly. She has gotten rid of most of her old stuff which remembered her either of her past or hook-ups. She looked around one last time before deciding to look for the woman.

*The alchemist watched as Hoshi wandered around before jumping into the large, sunny window to curl up and nap. Despite the cold weather, the sunlight warmed the window up to a comfortable level for her palisman to sleep. Zatsu, on the other hand, made her way to one of the far walls. She knew that if she was even going to come close to deciphering the entire "making a human" spell, she'd have to do it in a hidden area. Using her staff, Zatsu wrote out a glyph on the wall. It shimmered bright green for a moment and, when it disappeared, Zatsu stepped in. It was just as big as her room, perhaps even bigger.*

Akira walked down the hall as she smiled to herself. She looked around the rooms looking for her fiancée.

 -Perfect.- *Zatsu thought to herself before leaving the room. She looked at the doors as her fiancé entered just after she exited the room.*

The Akira gave a hum as she looked at her. "Hey love." She walked over to her as she hugged her. "How do you like it here? Is the room warm enough, bed comfortable?"

*The alchemist giggled as she snaked her arms around Akira's waist.* "It's perfect." *She smiled as she planted a kiss on her forehead.*

"Well I am glad if so." She kissed her forehead. "Any other wishes."