Tomura gave a smile as his mate carried him back to the bed. The dragon put him down softly before getting in bed next to him. The alchemist gave a chuckle as he hugged onto him. He teleported some fruits on his lap. "What do you want?" he asked picking up an orange.

*The half-breed rested his head on his mate's shoulder. His tail flicked as it hung off the edge of the bed. Dabi picked up a raspberry and popped it into his mouth. He then looked at Tomura's neck and smirked as he kissed one of his deeper bite marks.*

The alchemist gave a soft hum. "You're so proud of yourself, aren't you?" he purred as sweet as honey taking out another bite of the orange. 

"Definitely." *Dabi said as he kept his smirk. He planted another soft kiss on his neck.*

The man gave a soft moan as he did so. He turned his head a bit to give him more access as his hand went up to his face the caress it. "Baby blue~"

*Dabi hummed against the others porcelain skin. He treated him gently now, kissing every bite mark and scar that covered his mate's neck. Every kiss was like a silent apology for everything that had went wrong in Tomura's life.*

The light haired man gave a small moan with every kiss. He continued eating as the man showered his necks with kisses. He hummed softly after a while and turned his head to the dragon. "I do love this gentle side of yours." he gave a huff and kissed his mate sweetly.

*The half-breed smiled into the kiss. He carefully cupped his mate's cheek, brushing his thumb across it carefully.*

When their lips parted Tomura gave a soft sigh. "I'm tired." he yawned right after that.

"I can understand why." *Dabi snickered as he moved the bag of fruits and snacked that had been almost half eaten. He then pecked his mate's lips softly.* "I guess it's time we get some sleep then, huh?"

He nodded softly agreeing. He slipped down the blankets as he adjusted it carefully. After a few tried he snatched a small pillow to lay it under his stomach to take a little pressure away. He now lied on the side not facing the man as he gave a soft hum moving a bit to get more comfortable with the pillows.

*The half-breed couldn't help but snicker at the amount of pillows Tomura was pulling towards himself. Once his mate had laid down, he laid down behind him, resting his chin on his shoulder.*

Tomura gave a calm smile as he turned his head a bit to look at his mate. "Love you~" he hummed.

*Dabi hummed softly and kissed his cheeks softly. His tail wrapped protectively around his mate's waist, the tip resting on his stomach.* "Love you too, Tomura."

The man gave a short huff as he turned his head back again. He melted into the pillows and warm touch of his mate. He closed his eyes feeling as peaceful as he did the first time they've sleep together. It was just something about the dragon that made him feel safe, safer than ever. He could kill anyone in sight if he wanted but still wouldn't feel as safe and secured as now.

*The dragon kept his mate close to him. He wanted to keep him safe, even with his own life. Hell, he'd happily kill himself if it meant keeping Tomura alive. And he'd share this same protection with their little one when they were born. He'd make sure they were able to live a happy life; not having to worry about any sort of Royal hustling jobs until they came of age. Until then, they were a child. Dabi gave his mate one more kiss on the neck before he finally fell asleep.*

Tomura fell asleep shortly after.

Akira opened her eyes. She had to blink multiple times and then put a hand on her face which she used to drag the skin later. 'Shit...that sake must've kicked my ass.' she thought as she found herself in bed cuddling with Zatsu. She gave a soft hum as she slipped out of the loving embrace. "Alright get your shit together...." she muttered as she sat on the edge of the bed trying to recall what happened. The pulsating headache wasn't helping at all. 'Ugh...' she stood up and went to the bathroom to wash herself and drink some tap water.