Tomura now laid with half closed eyes on Dabi's bare chest while his mate caressed his scalp and brushed his hair. They were just relaxing enjoying each other company. It was peaceful inside the garden and no one disturbs them here. It was perfect for them to calm down.

*Dabi hummed softly, his soft tune carrying throughout the small garden area. He felt calm with Tomura against his chest. Honestly, he couldn't ask for anything else.*

Tomura remembered the song. It was the one Dabi had hummed in the kitchen when they first met. It was this lovely calm and slightly uplifting tune. His head slowly rubbed against the other's chest as he enjoyed it.

*The dragon looked down at his mate. He felt himself smile as he hummed, snaking a hand around his mate's waist.* -God if only she could see me now.- *He thought with a smile. It was a sad one, but it was a smile.*

Tomura hummed as he felt Dabi's hand around his waist with the thumb brushing it slightly. He couldn't imagine a better day off. It was relaxing and they had more than enough time for each other and their family.

*Dabi watched the fields of color before them. He smiled softly as his imagination ran wild, creating small scenes of a possible future. He imagined Tomura walking along the pathway with a toddler Coí hand in hand with her father. The alchemist explained what every flower was to the little girl as she pointed them out. He also imagined where they had brought their daughter with them again, the girl now being around six or seven, sitting in front of Tomura. She had placed a flower crown full of the man's favorite flowers on his head, Tomura's eyes lit up at the girls cuteness.*

Tomura looked up to Dabi and couldn't help but grin at his lovestruck smile. It was such a small and innocent one that it made his heart jump. He leaned against his chest now having a more happier moment. 'Yeah, that's the man. The man I want to spend my life with. The man who's children I can carry and the man who I will love forever.' his hands traveled to his chest as he tapped against it and poked the tits.

*The half-breed blinked and looked at him. He sighed and ruffled his mate's hair a little playfully.* "Goof." *He muttered.*

Tomura looked up to him "Lab-Rat~" he purred out his name as he looked up into those beautiful diamond eyes. Still fooling around with the man's chest.

"Yes, Love?" *Dabi asked as he met his mate's soft crimson eyes.*

"You're amazing, in every way possible." he hummed as he poked the man's nipple still having a good time fooling around.

"You talking about me or my chest?" *Dabi asked with a soft snicker.*

"Everything about you Dabi~." he gave him a love drunk look. "From your chest," he tapped it lightly. "to your awesome personality and care for me. And." he his traveled down his side. "The diamond eyes which I am a sucker for and of course." he lightly tapped his pants picking at them, "That amazing monstrous cock you have there~"

*The dragon blushed and the hue slowly grew as he shifted his gaze away. He, of course, was not used to very many compliments. Even with Tomura as his mate, he was the one giving compliments. Tomura liked teasing. But this? The compliments seemed so honest and true that it made Dabi flustered. However, when his lower region was mentioned, Dabi snickered and rolled his eyes.* "You're so weird." *He smirked.*

"You're the one who impregnated an alchemist~" he hummed as his hand stayed on the man's thigh.

"I know, Love." *Dabi snickered as he rubbed his mate's stomach.* "I'm reminded every day."

"As it should be~" he hummed as he gave a short giggle. "And from what it sounded like to me, you want more?" he raised his eyebrows as he tilted his head on the man's chest.