Tomura knocked on the door and was immediately greeted by Shoji. "Good to see you.." the girl spoke as she opened the door further to let him step in. "We're going to start now." She closed the door and folded her hands in front of her "Please do not resist." With that the three girls started jumping at him to get him dressed for the event.

*When Dabi arrived to his dressing room, he carefully knocked on the door.* "Come in." *A soft, monotonous voice called him. Dabi entered the room to be met with Sakkaku and Zatsu. Zatsu must have been the one to answer because Sakkaku had her mouth full of pins. The lavender haired girl as knelt down to the suit that looked WAY different than it did the day before. The sleeves exposed his shoulders and started halfway down his forearm, only covering the one part. The tops of the sleeves crossed and connected to a choker-like item on the neck of the mannequin. Tassels hung from the sleeves, overlaying the blue and white gloves that reached underneath the sleeves. The suit itself was grey, coming and folding underneath his pecs, covering his stomach, and parting again at the hips. A white dress shirt lay underneath the suit, detailed with the chains from the day before. The front of the suit was decorated with two soft, yellow buckles. Along the two separated fabrics that trailed off the suit were lined in shimmering gold. With this outfit, tall, heeled boots were given as well as Golden and silver bands for Dabi's hair and horns, the jewels from the day before, and crimson rhinestone ring.*

Tomura was getting undressed by the girls as he spotted his outfit on the mannequin. It had beautiful sleeves which had on their back stones and gold chains stitched on to resemble red, yellow, orange and golden feathers. Under the fancy top layer of the sleeve was a simple black transparent fabric. It had some little details around the end but was kept rather simple. The back was completely backless, but golden chains were decorating it. The chains had crimson and soft yellow stones connected to them as well as small golden stars. The front of the suit like top was covered in previous glittering stones. They were stitched on it to look like soft flames which would dance around his chest. In the inner boob part were also golden chains. With them was Dabi's start necklace and another one with stars. His shoulders were covered but had the soft transparent fabric so it can still be seen. The back 'coat' which started at the waist was way longer than he'd imagined. And it was Soo beautiful with the golden patterns and stones gracefully stitched onto the soft light red fabric. The fabric itself had also a simple patterns with tiny black flames. The girls explained that they had sewed on some small buttons and the back of the coat thing. So that if he doesn't want it that long he can just button it to his lower back which had the other part. Therefore making the coat way shorter. The legs were nearly fully exposed due to the short skirt. The girls had added some short soft silk pants with decorating so he wouldn't get to uncomfortable. The legs were then stuffed in some high heeled black boots with golden and red flame patterns. It also had chains around them. The skirt was made out of a combination of black and red silk covered in less stones than the top but still noticeable and with the flame pattern. A belt was also around his stomach area to hide the small bulge. It was so designed that it would fit perfectly with the tail of the phoenix. Beside that were also his chosen rings and golden chains with crimson, orange and yellow stones as well as obsidian ones for his horns and some expensive looking earrings which would decorate his whole ear. Tomura gave a soft smile as the girls led him into a side room to stuff him into a bath. "If we're gonna do it, then we'll do it right." Matsu stated.

"Wow." *Dabi gasped as he examined the outfit.*

*Sakkaku looked over at the prince and nodded softly.* "Evening, Your Majesty." *She muffled out.*

*Dabi nodded softly. Zatsu tapped her staff against the ground, gathering the prince and Sakkaku's attention.* "The ceremony will be soon. While Sakkaku here finishes the last small touches, go get yourself cleaned up, Dabi."