*The dragon hummed softly in satisfaction at his mate's touch but, other than that, he didn't react much.*

The man didn't care as he now relaxed a bit "I think we're going to have a break now." He informed the woman who gave a nod. "Sure, for how long?" the man looked at the time "How about 30 minutes?" she gave a soft nod as she stood up. "I'll go get a small snack for me." she left the room. Tomura turned to his mate and leaned against him. "Break time love~" he purred.

*Dabi twitched and looked at him. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair again, allowing Tomura to lean on him.*

Tomura gave a soft sigh at the attention. He moved his head up a bit to kiss the man's cheek. "Soo~ did you find any unfixable mistakes? How stupid was he?" He whispered lowly giving a small laugh.

*The half-breed growled.* "All of these "laws" sound like they were written by a fucking newborn!"

Tomura gave a short laugh. "Come on Dabi~. I thought you knew better than to insult an infant." He gave a smile as he gave his cheek a soft peck.

"I'm not trying to insult anyone." *Dabi huffed.* "I'm just saying, how does a man with so much power not even care to think of five fucking minutes. Just reading that list is enough to give me a migraine; it's all over the place." *The half-breed ranted as he allowed his head to fall onto the table, earning a loud-ish thud.*

The alchemist gave a small giggle. "Aww Dabi." He played with his mate's hair massaging his scalp. "Be a bit more careful."

*Dabi muttered something against the table, but it was too muffled to understand. He leaned into his mate's hand and smiled softly.*

The man gave a small smile but then his head jerked up as he heard loud yelling on the floor. He turned to the door and took his hand out of Dabi's hair as the loud but high yelling as screaming became louder.

*The half-breed looked at his mate and then where his was looking.*

Tomura recognized Hawks voice yelling loudly as then black fog came out under the door. He stood up ready to put on a fight. 'Did they find me?!'

*Dabi stood up immediately as soon as he saw the fog.* -That's alchemist magic. It's not Akira's or Zatsu's...- *After piecing things together, the half-breed let out an angered growl and shifted into his full dragon form, which didn't mess up the room due to it being built bigger than the dragons.*

The fog quickly maneuvered around to a darker corner as it former into a small hooded person. "I guess we found you." A light voice spoke. Tomura wanted attack but then heard a high pitched giggle as the shadow morphed into two people. He let a spike out of the ground but then a black thing quickly shot to him. Dabi wanted to burn it but then it formed into a familiar blond girl who let out a loud "TOMURA!!"

*The half-breed blinked in surprise and coiled his tail around Tomura swiftly, protecting him from the figure. He narrowed his eyes.* "Himiko?" *He called, taking a shot in the dark at the familiar voice.*

The girl giggled "DABI!!" She was now on the table giving a giggle. "We found you!!! Fucking finally!"

Tomura stared at her a big dumbfounded until he looked at the other person. The other hooded person stepped out and pushed it down to reveal a young brown haired and eyed girl. "Sorry for coming like this.. it was Toga's idea." She gave a soft smile.

*The half-breed sighed and transformed back into his normal form, only to be immediately tackled by Toga. He stared at her for a moment before sighed and rubbing her back.* "I could've killed you, you creep! We both almost did!"

The blond giggled "But you didn't." She gave a loud giggle. That moment the door opened with Hawks holding onto Twice "Your Highness!" He yelled but Tomura shut him up by lifted his hand. "It's alright, they are friends of ours." The guard gave them a suspicious look before letting go of the blond man.