*The alchemist whined again and turned her gaze away as her face practically exploded into an embarrassed blush.*

*It seemed like only a few mere minutes and Dabi was out of it completely.*

"Why so embarrassed? Wear them with pride ~" she whispered turning Zatsu's head to face her giving a sly smile.

*The woman sighed.* "I would flaunt them to the entire world if I wanted to, but they'll be covered tonight." *Zatsu's voice sounded disappointed as she went on.* "I have to wear my uniform. Hood and all."

At first the woman gave a smirk but then a disappointed and angry "God damn!" Under her breath. She pushed the woman closer. "And I put so much effort in placing them good and visible." She cursed under her breath.

*Zatsu giggled softly.* "Sorry Gemstone." *She gently ran her hand through her lover's hair, planting soft kisses along her cheek.* -Maybe I can talk Sakkaku into making me something last minute...and just wear the mask? Just as a little surprise for her!-

Akira gave a soft hum looking at the time "We still have around 30 minutes before we have to get dressed. So what do you want to do after you just woke up from the dead?" The alchemist laid her head on her shoulder.

*The alchemist hummed softly in thought as she played with Akira's hair.* "Dunno. Anything in particular you want to do?"

The alchemist gave a hum as she thought but after a few moment muttered "I haven't checked on my babies in a while..."

*Zatsu looked at her and tilted her head in confusion.* -Babies?-

Akira caught her look. "It's difficult, Imma just show you." She stood up and opened her cupboard moving stuff around looking for something. Meanwhile Paxle watched her from his place on another one. She finally gave a "Here.." As she pulled out a necklace with a green stone. She showed it the woman.

*The alchemist carefully allowed Akira to put the necklace into her hands. She examined it carefully, turning it to a way it could shimmer in the room's light.* 

I don't even know myself what it actually is. A pocket universes, key to another dimension or even a parallel universe...there are many more options but most of them are very unlike. It it I performed most of my experiments and all kind of dangerous shit. So in it are my babies." She explained as she looked down to the sitting woman.

*Zatsu hummed softly. For something so dangerous, it was so small and beautiful. Carefully, the alchemist traced her fingers along the sides of the stone, making a mental bit of its cold feel.*

Akira took it gently as she took the woman's hand as well. "I can show you what's inside." She pulled her closer.

*The alchemist looked at her. Slowly, she nodded with interested eyes.*

The woman put the necklace on herself as she held the woman close. A feeling like sparkles and butterflies rushed over her body like always as it felt light. The a cold wave rushed over as the fell or in the real world disappeared. They are in a storm of rainbow colors until it stopped and they stood in a weird dimension. It looked like a dreamworld with purple clouds and light green sky. Stuff was floating around and most looked like alchemy stuff. The floor was an endless still water which reflected the sky perfectly. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" Akira's soft voice spoke.

*Zatsu looked around the new area completely dumbstruck and in awe. She had never expected such places to exist, especially something as beautiful as this world.

*Akira let go off her as she stepped away whistling shortly but then long. Suddenly a black cloud formed in the sky as small black details came from the clouds. The cloud stayed there for a second before moving at light speed over to Akira.