The man took the tray as he teleported back to their room. "Now let's eat." He gave a soft smile as he put the tray on the bed and held out a pair of chopsticks for his lover.

*The dragon hopped onto the bed beside Tomura. He shifted back into his human form, planting a soft kiss on his mate's cheek before taking the offered chopsticks.* "Thank you Love~"

The albino gave a hum "No worries Lab-Rat." He picked up some scrambled egg for himself as he started enjoying the breakfast they were given.

*Dabi ate some of the food, making sure he left enough for Tomura to have as well.*

The man ate at a fast rate as they were finished in less than 10 minutes. Tomura looked around the now empty tray "You want some more?" He asked sort of guilty for eating most of the food.

*The half-breed shook his head and pecked his mate's lips.* "I'm fine, Love. If you more I can go get you some."

"No thanks, I'm full for now." He responded as he put the chopsticks down gently. "I will go to Master then." He spoke soft of distracted as he slid over to the edge of the bed.

*Dabi watched him leave the room before picking up the tray.* -I'll take care of these and see if any work needs to be done. Which is highly possible.- *He thought as he brought the tray out of their bedroom.*

Akira set the tray down onto the bedside table. She saw that Zatsu was still laying in bed. "You gotta start being productive soon." She explained as she got her plate and started eating while she sat on the edge of the bed.

"I know." *Zatsu huffed as she sat up and rubbed her neck.* -God I've got a crook.- *She growled in annoyance but slid off her bed nonetheless.*

"Painkillers are in the shelf above the sink. Right part upper one." Akira stated as she took another bite of her food watching the woman.

*The darker haired alchemist gave her lover a soft nod. She walked over to the bathroom and pulled the medicine out of the cupboard. After dry-swallowing two pills, she sighed heavily and leaned against the sink, her hands supporting her.* -God I look like shit.- *She turned her head a little, examining the light orange flints in her eyes. Small dark circles lay under her eyes, even though she had been asleep for two entire weeks. They weren't exactly noticeable at first glance, but she knew they would be there. And continue to be there if her insomnia peeked every night like it had last night.*

Akira had a small fight with Hoshi over the last piece of bacon. "Get your furry hands off of me!" She yelled as she held the chopsticks up with the piece. The palisman gave a loud meow as it now sat on her shoulder trying to reach it. The cat stretched the best it could as the woman did as well. "Fuck off!" She yelled but the cat gave a loud meow as it tried to reach it even harder by crawling up her head.

*Zatsu looked over at them. She sighed softly and walked over, carefully removing Hoshi off her girlfriend's shoulder.* "Leave Akira alone, Snotwadd." *She hissed to her palisman. With a swift movement, she turned him back to his mahogany form and sighed.* "I apologize, Akira." *She muttered as she walked over to her staff and reattached Hoshi.*

"No problem. I just never had to fight for my bacon." She explained as she ate the last piece looking up to her. "Feel better?" She asked with a half full mouth putting the plate and chopsticks away.

*The alchemist gave a soft shrug as she rested her staff against the wall, giving Hoshi a threatening glare.*

"You should eat." She woman stood up as she pulled Zatsu to the bed and sat her down. She crouched down so that her head was on her stomach level. "And try to take it easy today, you still look like shit." She chuckled at the end for a spilt second.