Tomura gave a smile as he now took over the lead. "So she could be up already and this would mean one thing. If you smell something funny around here, follow the smell because there is a very high chance it's her smoking." He gave a small grin as he looked at Dabi while slowly guiding them to Akira's and Zatsu's shared room.

*Dabi nodded. When he knocked on their bedroom door, no one answered. Figuring they were still asleep, the half-breed released Tomura's hand and opened the door just wide enough for him to stick his head in. Almost immediately his head shot back followed by a loud smack sound. Dabi stumbled back and rubbed the spot on his face where a heeled boots had hit him. He stared at the ground, a very traumatized look on his face. On the other side of the door, there was shouting in words of another language.*

Tomura gave a small confused look before giving a small laugh at Dabi's traumatized face. He picked up the boot and figured it was one of his Master's favorite since it had silver details at the heel. "Master?" He asked as he rubbed the man's head to give him comfort. "You there?"

"She's not here." *Zatsu sneered from the other side.* "Left a little bit ago." *She glared at the door.* -Little fucking brat.-

The man gave a small 'Ahh.' noise as in 'I see.' "Good, the boot is at the door if you want to get it later." He teleported it down as he pulled at the man's shoulder to get him to stand up. "Sorry about Dabi." He apologized for the stunned man.

*Dabi stared at the door and shuddered.* "God." *He muttered.* -I have a feeling that would have been worse if Akira was there.- 

The alchemist gave a small hum hoping the woman wouldn't snitch on the man. Because if she did, he'd be a single father. "Come let's look for her." He patted his head and held out his hand to help the dragon.

*The half-breed rubbing the spot softly and nodded as he followed after Tomura.* -I will never disrespect her again. GOD she's scary.- *He shuddered again and gripped Tomura's hand.*

The man gave a short laugh as Dabi followed him like a traumatized kid or just a kid who just walked out of sex education and learned how babies are actually made. The man brushed over his knuckles to help him calm down and provide him with the much needed comfort.

*Dabi whined and stayed close to his mate.*

Tomura walked aimlessly through the hall with Dabi until he smelled something suspiciously sweet and heavy. He pulled on Dabi's hand to get him to stop and turn. As they both entered a side hall the smell got stronger and a few seconds later they spotted Akira. The woman was still on the couch smoking and drinking.

*The dragon gave her an unsurprised look as he approached her silently. He poked her head carefully, glancing at his mate as he made his way over beside him.* "You good?"

The woman turned her head giving them her attention. "Yeah, what's up?" she looked at both of them and Tomura responded "I want to go see a doctor, for the unborn child." Akira took another sip and stared at them both for a second until her body jerked up. "Alright." she let the pipe disappear and put down the bottle.

*Dabi stepped away from her so she could move around without feeling someone was breathing down her neck and hovering around her. He stepped closer to his mate instead, almost sensing his worry.*

Tomura gave her a glance as the woman supported herself with the couch. "I'll just need a few seconds..." she muttered as she took a pill out of a small container in her pocket. "But while we wait I can tell you about the doctor." she swallowed the pill.

Tomura gave a nod as he moved a bit closer to Dabi.

*The half-breed's tail wrapped around his mate's waist gently. His hand slid into his, squeezing it gently.*