117

Exclusively Lesbianism

Akira gave a soft hum as she woke up from her nap. She found herself back on Zatsu's nice warm thighs. The woman gave a small smile as she turned her head inward to kiss them lovingly.

*Zatsu turned her attention from Hoshi to Akira. She gave a soft giggle as she ran her fingers through her fiancé's hair.* "Sleep well?~"

"Amazing." she hummed as she leaned into her hand lightly as she got more comfortable. Her arms wrapped around the woman's waist with a firm grip.

"Good~" *The alchemist smiled as she gently massaged Akira's scalp.*

The woman enjoyed the affection, but after a few moments, she lifted her body up to kiss the woman gently while holding onto her. It was a soft and sweet kiss she definitely enjoyed herself.

*The woman hummed softly as she gently cupped Akira's cheeks. The kiss had certainly taken her by a bit of surprise, but Zatsu wasn't complaining.*

Now that Akira was sitting there she gave a smile as she pulled away slowly. "Love you~" she muttered as her head laid on her shoulder while her hands travelled up to hug around her firmly.

"I love you too~" *Zatsu giggled as she trailed her fingers gently up Akira's back.*

She gave a soft smile as she looked at her from the side. Her hands went down again as she slowly brushed along her sides. "Did you eat anything?" she asked as she did so.

*The alchemist nodded softly with a hum.* "Yep. And I saved you your favorites. Had to keep our little pests paws off of them though." *She added, sending her palisman a glare.*

Hoshi, however, was licking his paws innocently as he laid off to the side in the warm sunlit entrance.

She gave a small laugh as she kissed her neck "Well thank you~" she purred out as she still held onto her "Well then thanks to my knight in shining armor, my goods have been protected from the evil monster roaming around during the daylight."

"There's no need to thank me, Princess~" *Zatsu giggled softly as she ran her fingers through Akira's hair.* "I owe thee my soul." *She spoke in a soft yet noble and kind voice.*

"What a humble blessing must I have done to receive such an equally humble knight. Standing in the battle field swinging swords as if they weight nothing." she kissed her cheek now as she had straightened her back.

"You had put thy faith in me." *The alchemist smiled as she gently brushed her hand through Akira's hair.* "You've shown me a life that was not as dark and deathly as I had once thought it was...One that is beautiful and holds every color one could think of. You've given me everything, and for that, I am and will forever be eternally grateful."

The woman blushed, but then her hand went up to brush some of her dark purple hair out of her lover's face. "I feel the same way. Being with you has brightened up my world and given it a new reason." She placed her hand against her cheek stroking it with her thumb. "You are the most amazing, lovely, beautiful and smart person I know. And sometimes I even have to wonder how I got you."

*Zatsu felt herself smile as she leaned into Akira's gentle touch. All her life she had been misused and judged but with Akira...everything felt different. She felt free. Free to be herself and not strained to be someone she wasn't. It filled a huge gap in her soul.* "Because you're just as wonderful. Even more beautiful than me and much, much smarter." *The alchemist smiled.* "You make me feel complete. I'm so so glad I was able to meet someone like you when we did. If not...If I had missed that chance, I don't think I would've become what I am today." *She turned her full attention to Akira, carefully taking Akira's hand into hers.* "You're my everything, Akira. Such an amazing and powerful woman whose got everything going for her. I consider myself lucky every day because I know you're mine...I love you so, so much...More than you could ever know..."