Exclusive Tododeku chapter

Shoto gave a small hum at the elf's answer, "If you think so..But then you're gorgeous with the sweetest soul on the planet. Your skin softer than any expensive royal silk, your voice happier and lighter than the sound of a heavenly harp. Your love, gentler than the sun in the morning and more colorful then the visible spectrum of light for the human eye. Too beautiful to paint, in fear one can not capture your beauty in the right way~" His voice sounded like the luring song of a siren who would bring poor sailors in the ocean to feast on their organs.

*Izuku felt himself blush heavily. He let out a soft, embarrassed whine as he further hid himself into the crook of his lover's neck.* "Sho..." *He whimpered. It was easy to tell how flustered he was, yet how happy and honored he was that the prince thought of him in such ways.*

"What it's true, isn't it?" He gave the boy a peck on his lips playfully. "You're the most beautiful elf to ever breath this air and I am glad that I share it with you~," he connected their lips in a sweet kiss, his lips were so soft and sweet. They were the dragon's own personal drug.

*Izuku whined softly into the kiss, but there was no hesitation in kissing his dragon back. His hands trailed up Shoto's head, one hand cupping his cheek while the other ran through his hair. When the prince asked for it, Izuku allowed him entrance. He didn't bother trying to pick a fight against him, allowing his partner to explore his mouth. Personally, he loved how Shoto tasted. Sort of like wild berries drowned in a slight minty taste. Whatever it was, it was intoxicating.*

When Shoto disconnected their lips he went to the other's neck to give him soft butterfly kisses, being extra careful to not leave any marks on his lover as he did so. One hand was still in Izuku's fluffy hair while the other was now holding the other side of his neck, he was caressing with docile kisses.

*The greenette hummed softly, smiling like a drunk idiot as the prince placed kisses along his neck. He allowed his head to turn slightly, providing more room for the prince. His hand rubbed Shoto's scalp gently as Izuku closed his eyes.* "I love you, Shoto~" *He cooed softly.*

The dragon gave a soft hum. "I love you more. You are my safe space. The one that saved me from this madness. You mean so much to me Izu, I can't even put it in proper words." He moved up again and gave the boy a soft smile as he pushed their noses against each other and gently as well as playfully rubbed them smiling.

*The elf giggled softly at the affectionate motion. He wrapped his arms around the heir's neck carefully, keeping the dragon close to him.* "That tickles, Goofball!" *Izuku laughed as Shoto moved into the crease of his neck, nuzzling it as well.*

"But I love your laugh, it puts me in a good mood." He gave a small laugh as he kissed his neck softly moving up to the spike like ear which is typically for elfs. He played with a golden earring which was in the big ear lop of his boyfriend.

*Izuku smiled and played with small strands of Shoto's hair.* "I'm glad I can make you happy, Sho." *He whispered.* "I want to keep you safe."

The young dragon moved away from his neck and cuddled the boy with his tail now a little bit tighter wrapped around his lover to keep him close to him. "Mhm, and I will do my part too tomorrow....what do you want to do now Izu?" He asked sort of clueless what to do since he'd normally be pushed around by his father or trying to slow his moves down.

*Izuku ran his hand through the dragon's hair as he shrugged.* "I'm not sure. Is there anything you'd want to do?"

The dragon gave a soft shrug as well. "I don't know since I'd be alone normally and study or train..."

*Izuku gave him a small frown. He then smiled brightly and wrapped his arms and legs around the prince's hot and cold body.* "Well, now you won't have to be alone!" *He grinned, nuzzling his neck.*