Lesbianism and gore 

*The half-breed hummed softly as rubbed her eyes as she sat up. Dabi puffed a few strands of her hair out of her face and yawned, her wings stretching out.*

*When Akira finally resorted to asking Keigo and any of the other guards about the alchemist's whereabouts, Keigo said she seemed to had been in a pissy mood the night before and had just been wandering the palace. But other than that he had no clue where she was.*

"Fuck fuck fuckfuckfuckfuck..." She whispered under her breath as she teleported to her room and opened the box with the mirror "Mirror up!" She ordered. It showed her a small red point at one corner of the dragon kingdom as she asked door the woman. Akira teleported near the point and yelled "Zatsu!!"

Tomura gave his lover a kiss on the cheek before teleporting into the bathroom to take care of his body and himself.

*As she raced through the woods, Akira had noticed some of the snow having an odd pink tint to it. Small, frost covered shapes were also buried in the snow. When Akira picked one up, she realized that it was a petal off of a Chocolate Cosmos flower.*

*The albino dragon sat up on the bed, the blanket hanging lazily over her shoulders. Her body was aching like hell had rammed her with a semi-truck.* -Maybe 'cause I feel off that fucking shelf.- *Dabi huffed and turned her neck to either side, earning loud pops.*

"What the hell?!" She spoke before stuffing two in her pockets. She continued running and after a while found her cloak in a tree with her staff. "NO NO NO!!" She yelled as she took them and ran, following the soft pink petals. After a short while she saw a light body with dark purple hair. "ZATSU!!" Tears were running down her eyes as she sprinted over and fell to her knees.

Tomura looked in the mirror giving a smile as he looked at the small bulge. "Morning~. Papa's a little confused and not talkative but I'll fix that.." he rubbed it softly before teleporting back to the room.

*Beside the body, there was a huge, circular marking of pink, and even some slightly visible blood. Here, the petals were scattered everywhere. Unlike the gardens, these ones were frosted like the other petals. The alchemist's body was cold to the touch, but had faint course of life to it.*

*The albino half-breed has now trying to fix her shirt to where it wasn't showing so much of her cleavage. She huffed in annoyance and flopped backwards.* "We give women way less credit than they deserve." She grumbled when her mate teleported back onto the bed.* "This is an actual living nightmare."

Tomura rubber her back softly "Perhaps but maybe you're not used to it. I mean you've always been a man and now out of nowhere..bam boobs." He gave a small chuckle at his description.

Her hands quivered as they picked up the cold body. But there was a pulse even if her breathing and pulse were weak, they were there. She picked her up and wrapped her gently in the cloak. "You.You..YOU'RE SO STupi-" her head fell again her chest crying softly. It were silent tears as she couldn't say anything as she hugged the woman. Her feelings were all over the place as she bit down on her lip. But after a few seconds she knew that she had to bring her back and warm her up. She teleported to her bedroom and pushed the mattress of the bed in front of the small chimney she had. Green flames light up the wood as she threw the wrapped up woman on it. After that her legs lost feelings and she fell on her knees hugging the woman. 'Share body warmth...' she undressed the woman and threw her cold and wet clothes somewhere unimportant. She then got rid of most of her own clothes besides her panties. She pulled the cold body up shivering at the touch, but she pulled her in her lap and let the blanket wrap around them as she laid so that Zatsu was close to the chimney.