The alchemist stayed there absolutely still. He could hear his heart beat in his ears. He bit on his inner lip, but since it was no use he slowly stepped out of the shadows. He kept his head low while trying to hide his stomach better by facing him. Then again he was sure that that guy only knew his name and some information that was unimportant.

Akira's eyes shifted to her apprentice as she gave a low growl 'They're good...'

*Echis lowered her head to Tomura's level and growled lowly. Her tail flicked as Nico gave him a smirk.* "Nice to see your little experiment is coming along well. Excellent humanoid features. I have to admit, I deeply admire your work, Akira."

The woman gave a dismissive wave "No need to thank me. It was the easier part after all."

Tomura focused on the man and his pet. He felt hate growing in him as he couldn't help but let the black mass tickle at his fingertips. It slowly climbed up his fingers to the arm as the man focused on the both

*The dull-yellow dragon growled. Her tail whipped around and the tip of the barb pressed threateningly against Tomura's throat.* "I wouldn't do that is I were you." *Nico smirked.* "Echis can smell magic."

*As they neared the castle, Zatsu stopped dead in her tracks.* "Careful...There's another body of magic in there. Or...under it?"

*Dabi and Keigo looked at each other. The Phoenix gave the king a pleading look, silently begging him to allow Zatsu a break. He knew exactly what would happen if she over-used her alchemy, and it certainly wasn't good. But the king still refused.* "Thank you for the warning, Zatsu."

Tomura gave a growl as he stared at both of them. After a few seconds the blackness returned to his nails and thin black veins. He gave him still a piercing look with his crimson eyes. "And who are you? You seem to know me pretty well. Besides I am not using magic, it's alchemy but I've seen this in other dragons before." He added as he gave his former Master a glare which could mean something to what the hell happened, who the fuck is he or what in god's or Satan's name are you doing here.

The woman rolled her eyes as she tried to think of anything to do to help her apprentice out of this truly shitty situation.

"Magic, alchemy, there's truly not much of a difference." *Nico grinned.* "As to who I am, I am the head of the beast coven." *Echis kept her tail in its place as she narrowed her pitch black eyes. She bared her sharp teeth, which were much sharper than Dabi's dragon-form teeth.* "Now. What would a treacherous alchemist like you be doing here? I'm sure Arestimatius wouldn't mind disposing of a simple failed experiment~"

"So you think I am a failed experiment?" He gave a huff at the end as if it was a challenge.

Akira rolled her eyes as she just mouthed him a "Be careful." Tomura shifted his eyes to the pair and figured that the thing is a bigger danger than it's summoner.

"Correct." *Nico huffed.* "Are you that ignorant?"

"No. Just wanted to make sure." He added before taking a massive jump back and building a black shield instantly. A second later black spears formed around them to attack as Tomura snipped with his finger. His eyes were glowing as the veins had widened again and the black mass had taken over his arms. Now he had claw like hands.

*Echis stepped back. She growled lowly before roaring loudly. The roar alerted the guards that had been guarding the extra rooms as well as the few outside entrances. As well as the council members. Arestimatius met Tomura's eyes as a smirk spread across his face. He folded his arms behind his back as he tilted his head up.* "Ah. Greetings, Tomura! I'm so pleased you could make it!"

Tomura clenched his first as a growl escaped his mouth. He was still in a fighting position, but he has changed from offense to defence. The black mass spread over him to serve as a shield. He couldn't really control the alchemy trapped inside him flowing in and out since he still had a rather human-like body. Therefore his horns were starting to materialize as well as his bone wings. "Like hell you are." He replied as his voice sounded deeper and more like a growl.